5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2008 - 12:18PM #1
seekerdrd
I finally have a time set for getting the results of my biopsy. I go Wed., Oct. 29 at 11:15 am to discuss the results. Will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes.

David Dean
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2008 - 3:50PM #2
seekerdrd
Okay. The results are in. The doctor says it is a benign spindle cell tumor called a Schwannoma. He is hesitant to do surgery due to my size, so he's consulting with a radiotherapist to see if radiation treatment would be effective. My prayers are that it either goes away miraculously, or that radiation will work, thereby avoiding surgery and its recovery time.

Everything I've read about these tumors indicates they are benign in 99% of cases, and once removed, very rarely do they grow back. So, good news there. Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

Pax Christi,

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2008 - 5:28PM #3
mfjfarrell
Dia annseo isteach!
God to all here!

Hey David,

Thanks for the opportunity to come before the Lord in Prayer...

Father God, we stand before you, trusting fully in your love and wisdom.  We are willing to walk the path you have before us, Lord, but only you know its true shape and purpose!  Father, we claim the right as your children to ask, would you please use David's situation to reveal to all concerned your desire to make us whole?  Heal my brother by your own hand that your Son's victory may be made manifest in him.  We thank for however you choose to heal him and we give you all the praise and glory for your purposes...

Let's see how He walks with you though this one?

Slan,
Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2008 - 11:55AM #4
seekerdrd
Thanks Marty! I look forward to meeting you someday, either here or in heaven. God bless my brother.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook