7 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 6:05PM #1
seekerdrd
I'm headed to the hospital tonight to get checked out for possible complications with my disability. Please pray for healing and that I can just take medicine w/out having to stay.

Thanks,

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 6:05PM #2
seekerdrd
I'm headed to the hospital tonight to get checked out for possible complications with my disability. Please pray for healing and that I can just take medicine w/out having to stay.

Thanks,

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2008 - 2:00PM #3
GreenEyedLady
David,
I just now saw your post and will be praying now, and in my regular prayer time. PLease let me, and others know how you have made out in this situation as soon as is possible and convenient.

God, our Father, and Lord, Our Creator, You know all the details of what is involved in David's health and disablility, and You know what is needed to help him in this particular problem. PLease give the doctors wisdom, give David peace, freedom from pain, and healing of this problem, so that he may be restored to whatever You call him to do from day to day. Lord, let David know with certainty that there are people who care about him, and are lifting him before You in prayer.
For Your goodness and mercy in hearing and answering our prayers, I give You thanks.
In Jesus name, Amen
Jill
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2008 - 3:49PM #4
mfjfarrell
Dia annseo isteach!
God to all here!

Hey David,

I'll join with Jill's prayer.  May the Peace of Christ preceed you and envelope you!  Know that we will be uplifting you in our thoughts and prayers...

Slan,
Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2008 - 12:04AM #5
seekerdrd
Just got home from th hospital. Good experience. Much love and care received and given, and most importantly, many chances to glorify God. This was the best care I've received. Thank you for the prayers. Will update as strength gets back.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2008 - 12:04AM #6
seekerdrd
Just got home from th hospital. Good experience. Much love and care received and given, and most importantly, many chances to glorify God. This was the best care I've received. Thank you for the prayers. Will update as strength gets back.

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2008 - 5:05PM #7
mfjfarrell
Hey David,

Great news!  Glad to have you back with us again!  Take your time healing, nothing much happening here anyways...  We'll see you when you're feeling up to it.

Slan,
Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook