Switch to Forum Live View Free Christian Music
7 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 3:50PM #1
frank33
Hey, does anyone know where one could download free christian music?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2007 - 3:50PM #2
frank33
Hey, does anyone know where one could download free christian music?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2007 - 1:33AM #3
kilgoretrout2006
If you're not looking to keep something on your computer then iTunes has a host of Christian radio streams in it's internet radio section. And if you want to save music there's a program called Radiotracker (And there are others I think.) that will play radio streams and separate the songs into individual mp3 files for you. (With varying results, depending on what station you're listening to.) As far as I know Radiotracker is perfectly legal, no different from taping songs off the radio, thought you might need a fast connection to use it.

k
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 12, 2007 - 3:15PM #4
frank33
Thanks. I should have mentioned I needed it in MP3 format, I'm jazzing up some home videos and wanted some free christian music for it.   

[QUOTE=kilgoretrout2006;114087]If you're not looking to keep something on your computer then iTunes has a host of Christian radio streams in it's internet radio section. And if you want to save music there's a program called Radiotracker (And there are others I think.) that will play radio streams and separate the songs into individual mp3 files for you. (With varying results, depending on what station you're listening to.) As far as I know Radiotracker is perfectly legal, no different from taping songs off the radio, thought you might need a fast connection to use it.

k[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 01, 2009 - 2:54PM #5
Dadman

I would like to invite you to hear a man that I have listened to for more than twenty five years .. A man that I deeply respect and admire .. his name is Bob George .. ~ People to People ~ Call 1-800-677-9377 with your questions for Bob Monday thru Thursday from 3:30 - 4:00 pm Central Standard time .. Friday is a teaching edition

outside of these time frames = Great Christian music

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2009 - 2:38PM #6
Luvelshadi

Dadman thanks 4 the music. I,m a newbe to this site & it was just what I needed!!!  Go with God,   thanks again!! 

In His Grip, me
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook