Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Along with worship, Music?
7 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2007 - 10:47AM #11
mfjfarrell
Dia annseo isteach!
God to all here!

Hey Jill,

Thanks for the album name, I'll check it out!  You're right about Fernando Ortega too.  I have his 'Storm' album and its great!  Not Celtic but the Latin beat is a nice change!

BTW, as you may have noticed, we don't discuss music much at CCS.  If you'd like to post the lyrics of your favorite, I wouldn't mind!  Might make for some good conversation...  I'm a little tired of the 'devil made me' theology!  Thanks...

Slan,
Marty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 22, 2007 - 12:14AM #12
seekerdrd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAEIrp4MFBE

Just wanted to share this. It's not Celtic, but has become a favorite of mine for just before bedtime prayers. Enjoy!

David
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 23, 2007 - 1:30AM #13
GreenEyedLady
seekerdrd,
David, thanks for sharing, that was beatiful ! I watched a few other similar entries into utube as well. I found a link to ASL, (American Sign Language) as well, where they list Christmas carols in sign language. I may have to get that DVD. I took ASL in college for two semesters, and really enjoyed it.Unfortunately, just like high school French, I am in the use it or lose it phase.
Ok, it was a very long day, and I haven't slept well allvthis past week, so I will say goodnight, God bless and have a MEry Chrstmas.

Jill
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2008 - 8:23AM #14
Tassiecelt
Good thread!
I am passionate about celtic music, ancient and modern, secular and Christian. For over seven years I have hosted a celtic music broadcast on local FM, it's a great excuse to spent far too much money buying CD's for the program.

I am very fond of Moya Brennan, one of my favourite CC artists.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2008 - 10:41PM #15
Liriodendron
My favorite Christian celtic muscians is Iona (some CD's are "Open Sky", "Journey to the Moon", "The Book of Kells")  Eden's Bridge is good too.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook