Page 6 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View New Archaeological Discovery Questions Jesus' Bodily Resurrection
3 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2012 - 11:17PM #51
christine3

Mar 5, 2012 -- 10:39PM, jane2 wrote:

I hope you can visit Doi Sutep--you can google pix. It's in the Thai mountains on a small mountain of its own. I'll never be a Buddhist but I much respect their beliefs.

Okay, thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2012 - 10:58PM #52
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 11:20PM #53
teilhard

It's The Old, Old Story told over-and-over by The Skeptics and Scoffers, eh ... ??? --

"There WAS no 'Historical Lord Jesus of Nazareth,' and we now can PROVE it, because we have found His TOMB ... !!!"

LOL ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 4:22PM #54
Beingofone

Mar 14, 2012 -- 11:20PM, teilhard wrote:

It's The Old, Old Story told over-and-over by The Skeptics and Scoffers, eh ... ??? --

"There WAS no 'Historical Lord Jesus of Nazareth,' and we now can PROVE it, because we have found His TOMB ... !!!"

LOL ...

No kidding T - this is why I do not post here. The logic among the 'critical thinking sceptics' is nonexistent.

What is missing in the discussions is logic, reason, and common sense. The sceptics just seem to keep patting each other on the back all the while covering the eyes and ears. No amount of reason can penetrate dishonesty.

I appreciate your commitment bro - keep it up but I go where there is at the very least common sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 10:14PM #55
teilhard

Thank you ... The hubris -- and lack of Insight -- displayed by some supposed "Critical Thinkers" is amazing ...

May 3, 2012 -- 4:22PM, Beingofone wrote:

Mar 14, 2012 -- 11:20PM, teilhard wrote:

LOL ...

No kidding T - this is why I do not post here. The logic among the 'critical thinking sceptics' is nonexistent.

What is missing in the discussions is logic, reason, and common sense. The sceptics just seem to keep patting each other on the back all the while covering the eyes and ears. No amount of reason can penetrate dishonesty.

I appreciate your commitment bro - keep it up but I go where there is at the very least common sense.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 29, 2012 - 3:22AM #56
Souheil

You can not call a person a liar out of nothing.You must have faith in the word of God written and incarnated to call that person a liar when is opposed to the truth.The Holy blood Holy grail pretending that Jesus Christ escaped the death on the cross then the Vinci Code pretenting a secret marriage between the Lord Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and the real blood is inside Mary based on the painting of the last supper by Leonardo Di Vinci even thousands of people travel to see that painting!.Now some pretend finding Jesus bones and link this discovery to the above fake stories.The truth is that the real blood of Jesus is on the cross and He was never married.The proof is the real and true written story The coin of the temple.The real idiots who believe these liars.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 29, 2012 - 4:41AM #57
Souheil

In my  previous comment it is Louvre museum where the painting is and not Lourdes.I wished if they have visited Our Lady of Lourdes instead of a lie.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 10:50PM #58
teilhard

What I find amazingly passingly strange is that Dan Brown wrote a NOVEL and was openly CLEAR that it IS a FICTION made-up in the Author's vivid Imagination ... but some Folks have taken his Stuff and tried to make it out as HISTORY ...

I dunno ... Go Figure ...

May 29, 2012 -- 3:22AM, Souheil wrote:

You can not call a person a liar out of nothing.You must have faith in the word of God written and incarnated to call that person a liar when is opposed to the truth.The Holy blood Holy grail pretending that Jesus Christ escaped the death on the cross then the Vinci Code pretenting a secret marriage between the Lord Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and the real blood is inside Mary based on the painting of the last supper by Leonardo Di Vinci even thousands of people travel to see that painting!.Now some pretend finding Jesus bones and link this discovery to the above fake stories.The truth is that the real blood of Jesus is on the cross and He was never married.The proof is the real and true written story The coin of the temple.The real idiots who believe these liars.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 months ago  ::  Apr 20, 2014 - 11:49PM #59
teilhard

What is CLEAR from The Synoptic Gospels is that The Disciples of The Lord Jesus of Nazareth were SURE that He Is RISEN ...

He is Risen INDEED ... !!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 months ago  ::  May 09, 2014 - 10:09PM #60
Blü

teilhard

What is CLEAR from The Synoptic Goapels is that The Disciples of The Lord Jesus of Nazareth were SURE that He Is RISEN ...

The author of Mark, at least forty years after the purported event, reports that the disciples were persuaded of the resurrection by miraculous appearances of Jesus.

The authors of Matthew and Luke later copy Mark, but their tales of the resurrection can't be reconciled with each other, or with Mark's, or with Paul's or with Acts 1.

The forensic disaster that is the 'evidence' for the resurrection is as wholly incredible as the resurrection itself.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook