Page 20 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Message of The Qur'an
2 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2012 - 9:24AM #191
Ibn

[42.36] So whatever thing you are given, that is only a provision of this world's life, and what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who believe and rely on their Lord.

[62.11] And when they see merchandise or sport they break up for It, and leave you standing. Say: What is with Allah is better than sport and (better) than merchandise, and Allah is the best of Sustainers.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2012 - 12:02PM #192
Ibn

77:20=24 Did We not create you out of a humble fluid which We then let remain in [the womb's] firm keeping for a term pre-ordained? Thus have We determined [the nature of man's creation]: and excellent indeed is Our power to determine [what is to be]! Woe, on that Day unto those who give the lie to the truth!

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2012 - 10:59PM #193
Ibn

[10.12] And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called  on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that  which they do is made fair seeming to the extravagant.

[10.13] And certainly We did destroy generations before you when they were unjust, and their apostles had come to them with clear arguments, and they would not believe; thus do We recompense the guilty people.

[10.14] Then We made you successors in the land after them so that We may see how you act.

[10.15] And when Our clear communications are recited to them, those who hope not for Our meeting say: Bring a Quran other than this or change it. Say: It does not beseem me that I should change it of myself; I follow naught but what is revealed to me; surely I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of a mighty  day.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2012 - 6:01PM #194
Ibn

[25.63] And the servants of the Beneficent God are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2012 - 6:44AM #195
Ibn

[14.41] O our Lord! Grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass!

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2012 - 7:27AM #196
Ibn

[11.112] Continue then in the right way as you are commanded, as also he who has turned (to Allah) with you, and be not inordinate (O men!), surely He sees what you do.

[11.113] And do not incline to those who are unjust, lest the fire touch you, and you have no guardians besides Allah, then you shall not be helped.

[11.114] And keep up prayer in the two parts of the day and in the first hours of the night; surely good deeds take away evil deeds this is a reminder to the mindful.

[11.115] And be patient, for surely Allah does not waste the reward of the good-doers.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2012 - 4:47PM #197
Ibn

[53.4] It is naught but revelation that is revealed,

[53.5] The Lord of Mighty Power has taught him,

[53.6] The Lord of Strength; so he attained completion,

[53.7] And he is in the highest part of the horizon.

[53.8] Then he drew near, then he bowed

[53.9] So he was the measure of two bows or closer still.

[53.10] And He revealed to His servant what He revealed.

[53.11] The heart was not untrue in (making him see) what he saw.

[53.12] What! do you then dispute with him as to what he saw?

[53.13] And certainly he saw him in another descent,

[53.14] At the farthest lote-tree;

[53.15] Near which is the garden, the place to be resorted to.

[53.16] When that which covers covered the lote-tree;

[53.17] The eye did not turn aside, nor did it exceed the limit.

[53.18] Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2012 - 11:53AM #198
Ibn

[53.32] Those who keep aloof from the great sins and the indecencies but the passing idea; surely your Lord is liberal in forgiving. He knows you best when He brings you forth from the earth and when you are embryos in the wombs of your mothers; therefore do not attribute purity to your souls; He knows him best who guards (against evil).

[8.2] Those only are believers whose hearts become full of fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His communications are recited to them they increase them in faith, and in their Lord do they trust.

[8.3] Those who keep up prayer and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them.

[8.4] These are the believers in truth; they shall have from their Lord exalted grades and forgiveness and an honorable sustenance.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2012 - 3:50AM #199
Ibn

[7.153] And (as to) those who do evil deeds, then repent after that and believe, your Lord after that is most surely Forgiving, Merciful.

[16.119] Yet surely your Lord, with respect to those who do an evil in ignorance, then turn after that and make amends, most surely your Lord after that is Forgiving, Merciful.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2012 - 5:55PM #200
Ibn

[20.82] And most surely I am most Forgiving to him who repents and believes and does good, then continues to follow the right direction.

[4.137] Surely (as for) those who believe then disbelieve, again believe and again disbelieve, then increase in disbelief, Allah will not forgive them nor guide them in the (right) path.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 20 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook