Page 19 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Message of The Qur'an
2 years ago  ::  May 30, 2012 - 11:44AM #181
Ibn

[39.53] Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is  the Forgiving the Merciful.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 01, 2012 - 2:30AM #182
Ibn

[2.284] Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is  Allah's; and whether you manifest what is in your minds or hide it, Allah will call you to account according to it; then He will forgive whom He pleases and chastise whom He pleases, and Allah  has power over all things.

[2.285] The messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers; We make no difference between any of His messengers; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2012 - 8:41AM #183
Ibn

[91.7] And the soul and Him Who made it perfect (for its purpose),

[91.8] Then He inspired it to understand what is right and wrong for it;

[91.9] He will indeed be successful who purifies it,

[91.10] And he will indeed fail who corrupts it.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2012 - 4:20PM #184
Ibn

[2.136] Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which had been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2012 - 1:07AM #185
Ibn

[7.27] O children of Adam! let not the Shaitan cause you to fall into affliction as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them both their clothing that he might show them their evil inclinations, he surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you cannot see them; surely We have made the Shaitans to be the guardians of those who do not believe.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2012 - 2:06AM #186
Ibn

[2:213] ALL MANKIND were once one single community; [then they began to differ - ] whereupon God raised up the prophets as heralds of glad tidings and as warners, and through them bestowed revelation from on high, setting forth the truth, so that it might decide between people with regard to all on which they had come to hold divergent views. Yet none other than the selfsame people who had been granted this [revelation] began, out of mutual jealousy, to disagree about its meaning after all evidence of the truth had come unto them. But God guided the believers unto the truth about which, by His leave, they had disagreed: for God guides onto a straight way him that wills [to be guided].

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2012 - 4:49AM #187
Ibn

[24.44] Allah turns over the night and the day; most surely there is a lesson in this for those who have sight.

[24.45] And Allah has created from water every living creature: so of them is that which walks upon its belly, and of them is that which walks upon two feet, and of them is that which walks upon four; Allah creates what He pleases; surely Allah has power over all things.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2012 - 12:18PM #188
Ibn

[59.24] He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2012 - 12:31PM #189
Ibn

[62.9] O you who believe! When the call is made for prayer on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading; that is better for you, if you know.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2012 - 12:39PM #190
Ibn

[63.9] O you who believe! Let not your wealth, or your children, divert you from the remembrance of Allah; and whoever does that, these are the losers.

[63.10] And spend out of what We have given you before death comes to one of you, so that he should say: My Lord! Why didst Thou not respite me to a near term, so that I should have given alms and been of the doers of good deeds?

[63.11] And Allah does not respite a soul when its appointed term has come, and Allah is Aware of what you do.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 19 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook