Page 18 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The Message of The Qur'an
3 years ago  ::  May 01, 2012 - 3:13AM #171
Ibn

[35.10] Whoever desires honor, then to Allah belongs the honor wholly. To Him do ascend the good words; and the good deeds, lift them up, and (as for) those who plan evil deeds, they shall have a severe chastisement; and (as for) their plan, it shall perish.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 3:00PM #172
Ibn

[35.15] O men! you are they who stand in need of Allah, and Allah is He Who is the Self-sufficient, the Praised One.

[35.16] If He please, He will take you off and bring a new generation.

[35.17] And this is not hard to Allah.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 3:56AM #173
Ibn

[35.18] And a burdened soul cannot bear the burden of another and if one weighed down by burden should cry for (another to carry) its burden, not aught of it shall be carried, even  though he be near of kin. You warn only those who fear their Lord in secret and keep up prayer; and whoever purifies himself, he purifies himself only for (the good of) his own soul; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 4:42AM #174
Ibn

48:10

Behold, all who pledge their allegiance to thee pledge their allegiance to God: the hand of God is over their hands. Hence, he who breaks his oath, breaks it only to his own hurt; whereas he who remains true to what he has pledged unto God, on him will He bestow a reward supreme.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 06, 2012 - 4:49AM #175
Ibn

[50.16] And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him, and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.

[50.17] When the two receivers receive, sitting on the right and on the left.

[50.18] He utters not a word but there is by him a watcher at hand.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 7:33AM #176
Ibn

[88.17] Will they not then consider the camels, how they are  created?

[88.18] And the heaven, how it is reared aloft,

[88.19] And the mountains, how they are firmly fixed,

[88.20] And the earth, how it is made a vast expanse?

[88.21] Therefore do remind, for you are only a reminder.

[88.22] You are not a watcher over them;

[88.23] But whoever turns back and disbelieves,

[88.24] Allah will chastise him with the greatest chastisement.

[88.25] Surely to Us is their turning back,

[88.26] Then surely upon Us is the taking of their account.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 6:33PM #177
Ibn

[54.17] And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

[54.18] Ad treated (the truth) as a lie, so how (great) was My punishment and My warning!

[54.19] Surely We sent on them a tornado in a day of bitter ill-luck

[54.20] Tearing men away as if they were the trunks of palm-trees torn up.

[54.21] How (great) was then My punishment and My warning!

[54.22] And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 12, 2012 - 5:59AM #178
Ibn

[3.29] Say: Whether you hide what is in your hearts or manifest it, Allah knows it, and He knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and Allah has power over all things.

[3.30] On the day that every soul shall find present what it has done of good and what it has done of evil, it shall wish that between it and that (evil) there were a long duration of time; and Allah makes you to be cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and Allah is Compassionate to the servants.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 15, 2012 - 3:49AM #179
Ibn

[6.68] And when you see those who enter into false discourses about Our communications, withdraw from them until they enter into some other discourse, and if the Shaitan causes you to  forget, then do not sit after recollection with the unjust  people.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 4:23PM #180
Ibn

[76.23] Surely We Ourselves have revealed the Qur'an to you revealing (it) in portions.

[76.24] Therefore wait patiently for the command of your Lord, and obey not from among them a sinner or an ungrateful one.

[76.25] And glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.

[76.26] And during part of the night adore Him, and give glory to Him (a) long (part of the) night.

[76.27] Surely these love the transitory and neglect a grievous day before them.

[76.28] We created them and made firm their make, and when We please We will bring in their place the likes of them by a change.

[76.29] Surely this is a reminder, so whoever pleases takes to his Lord a way.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 18 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook