Page 39 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39
Switch to Forum Live View The Message of The Qur'an
4 months ago  ::  Mar 31, 2014 - 7:20AM #381
Ibn

[19.91] That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent God.

[19.92] And it is not worthy of the Beneficent God that He should take (to Himself) a son.

[19.93] There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent God as a servant.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 months ago  ::  Apr 03, 2014 - 3:23PM #382
Ibn

[4.40] Surely Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom, and if it is a good deed He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

[4.41] How will it be, then, when We bring from every people a witness and bring you as a witness against these?

[4.42] On that day will those who disbelieve and disobey the messenger desire that the earth were levelled with them, and they shall not hide any word from Allah.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 months ago  ::  Apr 04, 2014 - 4:45AM #383
Ibn

[4.37] Those who are niggardly and bid people to be niggardly and hide what Allah has given them out of His grace; and We have prepared for the unbelievers a disgraceful chastisement.

[4.38] And those who spend their property (in alms) to be seen of the people and do not believe in Allah nor in the last day; and as for him whose associate is the Shaitan, an evil associate is he!

[4.39] And what (harm) would it have done them if they had believed in Allah and the last day and spent (benevolently) of what Allah had given them? And Allah knows them.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 months ago  ::  Apr 29, 2014 - 6:35AM #384
Ibn

[30.48] Allah is he Who sends forth the winds so they raise a cloud, then He spreads it forth in the sky as He pleases, and He breaks it up so that you see the rain coming forth from inside it; then when He causes it to fall upon whom He pleases of His servants, lo! they are joyful

[30.49] Though they were before this, before it was sent down upon them, confounded in sure despair.

[30.50] Look then at the signs of Allah's mercy, how He gives life to the earth after its death, most surely He will raise the dead to life; and He has power over all things.

(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 39 of 39  •  Prev 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook