Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What "The Apostles" were given to teach isn't what we think
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 1:16PM #1
Peter_d_roman

the apostles- all those women and men that were gathered together in the upper room in the formally holy city of jerusalum when YEHWEHS HOLY  SPIRIT came onto and then into them as Yesh'wa said would soon happen- were all then given there Holy Ordination  as well as there common and specific tasks  they were expected to get done then and there.

NEVER were they to concern themselves" with the notion of" when will The Savior come back to us here"?

because  there duty and deed was to prepare every human heart to become ready to meet The Savior Where He IS in Our Fathers House by teaching the need for all to come under The New Covenant that Jeremiah for told the common of 750 years earlier.

from The INSTANT That Our Savior Brother pick up His Life once again 2011 years ago every human heart became the potential vellum to directly receive YEHWEHS LIVING WORD.

in order for folks still living  with the original sin block they were born with to know of this New Covenant with its ONE SINGULAR COMMAND they would need to be told this and cleansed of there sins by there baptize in water and fire.

they would also need to be told that from then on  " sin" that  was once like spiritual lepercy was now like a spiritual pimple owing completely  to The Perfect Faith and Abject Love  shown by Our Savior Brother HIMSELF.

but a long lived evil doer and  sold out " religious  misleader " roman citizen , pharisee , and  self servant named saul of tarsus took time out from his paid disciple slaying duties to slime his way into the leadership of the church community at Jerusalem to deceive those weak members like peter  as eve was deceived by the snake in edan and like human kinds spiritual course was altered by that snake so too was the church course alter by the snake now named paul.

it was that snakes false teachings and those others that looked to his false teachings that continued to push The Saviors House/ Church further off its course to restore this earth to its Near Heaven Natural Status for all meek loving as Our Savior Brother Loves  centered  and faithful to Our Father YAHWEH human beings.

i for one will not let the imposter pauls many false teachings of " continued original sin" as well as all the other self servants that build other false doctrines like " the just wa doctrine" from his false teaching to stand unchallenged any more.

its time for you that "love " that snake and his false teachings as well as all the false church doctrines that were built from them to defend them and prove them true and not just say " its our tradition- its our faith".

because it that is the case then be advise that your traditions has discarded Our Father YAHWEH as well as His Son Yesh'wa and your faith is thus faith in the justly dead above The One that Lives FOREVER.

to all the New Covenant Practitioners as well as all that may one day be New Covenant Practitioners... Our Fathers WORD IS ON YOUR HEART and nowhere else!

peace and good and tons o'love
>p

Moderated by Beautiful_Dreamer on Oct 19, 2011 - 09:41PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 7:10PM #2
k-bearsmom

Becuase of God's unconditional love and grace in my life....because of my relattionship with Him through the unconditional love of His Son, Jesus...I have endeavored to stay away from dissention and specially these 'kinds' of post which deamean and denegrate the writings of Paul.

I cannot even begin to comprehend these....(what I discern as)...terrible and deceiving tirades against a man who was TOTALLY sold out to God, the Gospel of Christ and the people he LOVED so greatly and ministered to while spending so many MANY years in a filthy prison honouring and worshiping God!As the Holy Spirit has so graciously allowed me, I have spent YEARS studying the Scriptures, researching the times and customs, cross-referencing the multitude of Scriptures which relate to one another and confirm one another from Genesis to Revelation.

I am certainly NO great scholar, but when I have asked our Lord and His Holy Spirit,(Who IS our Teacher and Counselor), to help  me and guide me into the truths He desires me to know, I absolutely TRUST and have faith in that what I have asked Him for, He has given me.

NEVER, within the whole of Scripture do we see a man who LOVES and serves as Paul...(with, OF COURSE the exception of our Lord Jesus!)I am truly sad for you and hope someday you will 'see' and hear the love and compassion God has for you and reliquish this awful hatred you have for this man of God....anointed and appointed by HIM.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 8:48PM #3
Peter_d_roman

im sure you will be glad to hear that your glowing tribute to the murderous cowardly lying PHARISEE who happly accipted temple pay slay peace loving followers of The New Covenant of Love made me sad to read knowing it was a true rendering of your hearts current spiritual state.

the PHARISEE that you sing your praises to and every one of his brethren whom  each  said they were gods servant to the jews  were addressed by MY Savior  and Brother as follows :

" IF YOU LOVED AND SERVED GOD MY FATHER  TRULY YOU WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED ME- BUT YOU DID NOT BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS THE FATHER OF ALL LIES".

keep your love and loyalty flowing to the pharisee saul from tarsus and follow his lies found in your paper lord well and one day soon you will all be together- forever.

>p.

Moderated by Beautiful_Dreamer on Oct 19, 2011 - 09:47PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 8:53PM #4
k-bearsmom

There is NO truth in ANYTHING you say and therefore...I cannot even consider going any further.

Moderated by Merope on Oct 20, 2011 - 12:31AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 10:57AM #5
Peter_d_roman

there is no truth in any bit of your paul based religion.

>p

Oct 19, 2011 -- 8:53PM, k-bearsmom wrote:

There is NO truth in ANYTHING you say and therefore...I cannot even consider going any further.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 1:35PM #6
Jenandew7

Oct 19, 2011 -- 1:16PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

i for one will not let the imposter pauls many false teachings of " continued original sin" as well as all the other self servants that build other false doctrines like " the just wa doctrine" from his false teaching to stand unchallenged any more.

If you are going to hate him, hate him for what he really did, not for what Augustine did.  The doctrine of Original Sin is not found in scripture at all--not even by Paul.  Neither is the "just war doctrine."  There are layers and layers of theology added to the scriptures in the tradition of the Church. 

to all the New Covenant Practitioners as well as all that may one day be New Covenant Practitioners... Our Fathers WORD IS ON YOUR HEART and nowhere else!

Odd!  Paul says that too. 

Saying peace and good will when you have none and have just proved it by what you have said is wicked.

A.

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. --Isaiah 58:10
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 2:26PM #7
Peter_d_roman

i will voice by often harsh words born from OUTRAGE to any and all that have led / helped to mis lead My Savior Brothers INNOCENTS into corruption and falsehood-

you say that's hate? ok i hate them all and all that support those evil doers and i am confident that i am forgiven my human imperfection by my Savior Brother  Yesh'wa and Creator Father YAHWEH because they know im only human.

i re posted my other reply to you below annie in case the original " gets edited".

>p

since the term " christ" was an unauthorized attachment  to/  replacement of  My Savior Brothers TRUE title  " MESSIAH " made by the  pharisee saul i have no comment on your accusation.

but  if mean to say " do i have Faith that My Savior Brother Yesh'wa BAR  YAHWEH had ever given to the pharisee saul any apostolic mission " then  my reply is no i do not believe that.

always and  without exception all that  the pharisee did he did for money and  personal glory and without YAHWEH/ Yesh'wa s direction.

not  all of the church community in jerusalum accepted the pharisee saul nor  did they follow his teachings- only those that looked to peter  following his welcome did- it was there faith in peter that was the  problem then-

ONLY Our Savior Brother/ Our Creator  Father is deserving of our faith as HIS WORD IS ON OUR HEARTS- no other  is needed for our spiritual learning/ understanding- only error  correction to achieve that-

" Creator of the human heart  and that individual once errant now correct in deed and duty human heart linking".

if  the question of allowing him in there union were taken by lot or vote -  he never would have been allowed in and we all would be much better  practitioners of The New Covenants TRUTH.

further  more due to his entry by peter the rock head and the esteem his false  writing have be held in over the centuries " other imposters to The  faith of New Covenant added writings under the imposter pauls name  whenever the them full corrupted church leaders want to take other folks  stuff " under gods name"

believe what ever you like-

yes  you and all others have been delivered by your faith in My Savior  Brothers selfless and perfect work of faith and love  from sins enduring  power over you.

but not you not anyone is ever   going to walk in YAHWEH HOUSE until you commit 100% to The New Covenants  SINGLE COMMANDMENT - and i know you know what that is- no matter what  anyone else says.

"NO ONE COMES ONTO THE FATHER  BUT BY ME" says Yesh'wa and HE IS The New Covenant as it is written in  His Innocent and Very Holy Blood.

peace and good and tons o'love

>p

Oct 20, 2011 -- 1:35PM, Jenandew7 wrote:

Oct 19, 2011 -- 1:16PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

If you are going to hate him, hate him for what he really did, not for what Augustine did.  The doctrine of Original Sin is not found in scripture at all--not even by Paul.  Neither is the "just war doctrine."  There are layers and layers of theology added to the scriptures in the tradition of the Church. 

Odd!  Paul says that too. 

Saying peace and good will when you have none and have just proved it by what you have said is wicked.

A.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 2:38PM #8
Jenandew7

Oct 20, 2011 -- 2:26PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

i will voice by often harsh words born from OUTRAGE to any and all that have led / helped to mis lead My Savior Brothers INNOCENTS into corruption and falsehood-

Paul did not do that.  The only two things you claimed to hate him for, he did not do. 

you say that's hate? ok i hate them all and all that support those evil doers and i am confident that i am forgiven my human imperfection by my Savior Brother  Yesh'wa and Creator Father YAHWEH because they know im only human.

If you say you love God but you hate your brother, then you are a liar!  *1 John*

The test of spirits:  Every child of God loves.

If you love Christ, then you trust Christ. 

i re posted my other reply to you below annie in case the original " gets edited".

>p

Goody.

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. --Isaiah 58:10
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 3:01PM #9
Peter_d_roman

just so im clear-

the pharisee paul / and  any /every  pharisee IS / are NOT MY BROTHER.

any and all that beat there wife for any reason but mostly becouse it was there biblical understanding that they could  is NOT MY BROTHER.

anyone that feeds there kids " spiritual rocks" because that was all there errant church had to give to them ARE NOT MY KIN.

anyone that holds as true the "just war doctrine" or every other anti- New Covenant doctrine are not my kin.

no child abuser is my kin.

no one that wallows in there self continued sin are my kin ether.

just so im clear- ONLY THOSE THAT HEED AND ACT UPON THE TEACHINGS OF YESH'WA FROM NAZARETH AND PRACTICE AS FAITHFULLY AS THEY ARE ABLE TO KEEP THE NEW COVENANTS SINGLE COMMANDMENT - are kin to me and My Savior Brother.

>p

Oct 20, 2011 -- 2:38PM, Jenandew7 wrote:

Oct 20, 2011 -- 2:26PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

Paul did not do that.  The only two things you claimed to hate him for, he did not do. 

If you say you love God but you hate your brother, then you are a liar!  *1 John*

The test of spirits:  Every child of God loves.

If you love Christ, then you trust Christ. 

>p

Goody.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2011 - 7:35PM #10
Beautiful_Dreamer

Since this thread is a debate against the Apostle Paul and the Bible in general (since he *did* write quite a bit of it), I've moved this from Christian to Christian Debate. I apologize for any inconvenience caused! Thanks!

Beautiful_Dreamer

Beliefnet Community Host, Christian to Christian Debate

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook