Switch to Forum Live View why YAHWEH changed His preferred Media
3 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2011 - 10:00AM #1
Peter_d_roman

in the below h/p article dr hoffman explains in clear to the point  terms  "why so many errors have become natural parts of all biblical  texts printed in modern day languages"and gives us clear reason why  YAHWEH  would one day change HIS Preferred Message Media  from vellum/  paper onto Our Living Cardiac ( heart ) tissue.

//www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-joel-hoffman/five-ways-your-bible-tran_b_1007058.html?ref=christianity

however he dose not state where "The Modern Day TRUE WORD OF YAHWEH "  can Only BE Found now where IT Has Been Written for the past 2011 or so  years. for that we must look to the below prophecy give to us by jerm:

31 "The day is coming," says the LORD, "when I will make a new  covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.32 This    covenant will  not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I    took them by  the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They    broke that  covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,"    says the  LORD.
  33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of  Israel on that day," says the LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep  within them, and I will write them  on   their hearts. I will be their  God, and they will be my people.34 And they will not need to teach their  neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You  should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest,  will know me already," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their  wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31,  NLT, rse).

peace and good amd tons o'love

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 3:18AM #2
Namchuck

Oct 18, 2011 -- 10:00AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

in the below h/p article dr hoffman explains in clear to the point  terms  "why so many errors have become natural parts of all biblical  texts printed in modern day languages"and gives us clear reason why  YAHWEH  would one day change HIS Preferred Message Media  from vellum/  paper onto Our Living Cardiac ( heart ) tissue.

//www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-joel-hoffman/five-ways-your-bible-tran_b_1007058.html?ref=christianity

however he dose not state where "The Modern Day TRUE WORD OF YAHWEH "  can Only BE Found now where IT Has Been Written for the past 2011 or so  years. for that we must look to the below prophecy give to us by jerm:

31 "The day is coming," says the LORD, "when I will make a new  covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.32 This    covenant will  not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I    took them by  the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They    broke that  covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,"    says the  LORD.
  33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of  Israel on that day," says the LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep  within them, and I will write them  on   their hearts. I will be their  God, and they will be my people.34 And they will not need to teach their  neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You  should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest,  will know me already," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their  wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31,  NLT, rse).

>p

Jeremiah's supposed prophecy deals with the ancestors of Israel and Judah, not with anyone else.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 9:03AM #3
Peter_d_roman

sorry but that is not so-

The Blessing of our human spiritual advancement begun with the israelites and the judeains- "the jews" and afterword extended out  to all.

if someone has the capacity to will to come under The New Covenant of Love  and dose so- they will walk in YEHWEHS HOUSE, those that will not to will not, those that can not are there already.

>p

Oct 19, 2011 -- 3:18AM, Namchuck wrote:

>p

Jeremiah's supposed prophecy deals with the ancestors of Israel and Judah, not with anyone else.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 3:12PM #4
Namchuck

It is so, Peter_d_roman, and no Christian belief or assumption can change the fact that Jeremiah was talking about Israel and Judah, and not anyone else.

Oct 19, 2011 -- 9:03AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

The Blessing of our human spiritual advancement begun with the israelites and the judeains- "the jews" and afterword extended out  to all.

if someone has the capacity to will to come under The New Covenant of Love  and dose so- they will walk in YEHWEHS HOUSE, those that will not to will not, those that can not are there already.

>p

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2011 - 4:08PM #5
Peter_d_roman

yes in 750 bce jeremiah was telling the followers/ the keeps  of YAHWEH"s Covenant with moses of the great new day that one day will be theirs.

750 years later Yesh'wa YAHWEH's Own Son Wrote His New Covenant with His Own INNOCENT FAITHFUL LOVING BLOOD and gave that GOOD NEWS to FIRST The Jews then afterwords to all the world that would accept it to be our truest pathway into New Life  and living unity and real time fellowship with Our Creator Father in the here and now.

in the same way that the covenant with moses was taken up by " christians" that were never jews before they did that.

>p

Oct 19, 2011 -- 3:12PM, Namchuck wrote:

It is so, Peter_d_roman, and no Christian belief or assumption can change the fact that Jeremiah was talking about Israel and Judah, and not anyone else.

>p

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 12:23AM #6
Namchuck

Oct 19, 2011 -- 4:08PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

yes in 750 bce jeremiah was telling the followers/ the keeps  of YAHWEH"s Covenant with moses of the great new day that one day will be theirs.

Yes, that is what he is telling them.

750 years later Yesh'wa YAHWEH's Own Son Wrote His New Covenant with His Own INNOCENT FAITHFUL LOVING BLOOD and gave that GOOD NEWS to FIRST The Jews then afterwords to all the world that would accept it to be our truest pathway into New Life  and living unity and real time fellowship with Our Creator Father in the here and now.

Well, we don't know that. That is merely a belief held by Christians. We neither know if Yeshua was some supposed God's son or that he even existed. All we have now about that is a combination of myth and legend.

in the same way that the covenant with moses was taken up by " christians" that were never jews before they did that.

Sorry, but I can't figure out just what you are claiming here.

>p

>p

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 12:32AM #7
Peter_d_roman

thanks for your reply- nite.

>p

Oct 20, 2011 -- 12:23AM, Namchuck wrote:

Well, we don't know that. That is merely a belief held by Christians. We neither know if Yeshua was some supposed God's son or that he even existed. All we have now about that is a combination of myth and legend.

>p

>p

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2011 - 1:14AM #8
Namchuck

Your welcome, Peter_d_roman.

Oct 20, 2011 -- 12:32AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thanks for your reply- nite.

>p

Oct 20, 2011 -- 12:23AM, Namchuck wrote:

>p

>p

>p

Moderated by world citizen on Oct 20, 2011 - 10:43AM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook