Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View building THE Christ's Way upon moses way was never meant to be the way into New Life.
3 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2011 - 9:32AM #1
Peter_d_roman

nether the decalog moses hand carried to the newly freed jewish   slaves of egypt  nor the following 600 plus laws the priestly levitates   put upon the people of isreal and judah directly spoke word one of  LOVE.

those ordinances were the starting point of fidelity and loyalty to Our Father YAHWEH and not The Laws  ending point.

The  Laws Ending Point could not be written until ITS AUTHOR was born  onto  humanity as a Complete Human Being Himself and that could not  happen  until His Mom and Ours Said Yes to Our Fathers Request for  Bearing The  Living Vehicle for Human kinds Deliverance-

beginning with the jew of the house of isreal and judah and then extending into all the nations of the earth.

nearly  three thousand years ago the following prophecy was given to  YAHWEH's  Prophet jeremiah- it can be found in every bible on earth with  the  citation jer 31/34:

31 "The day is coming," says  the LORD, "when I will make a new  covenant with the people of Israel  and Judah.32 This    covenant will  not be like the one I made with  their ancestors when I    took them by  the hand and brought them out of  the land of Egypt. They    broke that  covenant, though I loved them as  a husband loves his wife,"    says the  LORD.
  33 "But this is the new  covenant I will make with the people of  Israel on that day," says the  LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep  within them, and I will write  them  on   their hearts. I will be their  God, and they will be my  people.34 And they will not need to teach their  neighbors, nor will  they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You  should know the LORD.'  For everyone, from the least to the greatest,  will know me already,"  says the LORD. "And I will forgive their  wickedness, and I will never  again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31,  NLT, rse).

what  any child can clearly see in these critically important  and  willfully  OVERLOOKED by the professional religious juadao-christo  establishment  is that "moses covenant" would one day indeed be replace  with a more  direct one where by Our Father will put His Living Word  DIRECTLY upon  our living hearts of all practitioners of His New  Everlasting Covenant  of Faithful Love.

[proselytizing in multifaith discussion board removed - wc]

Moderated by world citizen on Aug 31, 2011 - 10:46AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 5:15PM #2
JoliverJOLLY

Aug 24, 2011 -- 9:32AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

nether the decalog moses hand carried to the newly freed jewish   slaves of egypt  nor the following 600 plus laws the priestly levitates   put upon the people of isreal and judah directly spoke word one of  LOVE.

those ordinances were the starting point of fidelity and loyalty to Our Father YAHWEH and not The Laws  ending point.

The  Laws Ending Point could not be written until ITS AUTHOR was born  onto  humanity as a Complete Human Being Himself and that could not  happen  until His Mom and Ours Said Yes to Our Fathers Request for  Bearing The  Living Vehicle for Human kinds Deliverance-

beginning with the jew of the house of isreal and judah and then extending into all the nations of the earth.

nearly  three thousand years ago the following prophecy was given to  YAHWEH's  Prophet jeremiah- it can be found in every bible on earth with  the  citation jer 31/34:

31 "The day is coming," says  the LORD, "when I will make a new  covenant with the people of Israel  and Judah.32 This    covenant will  not be like the one I made with  their ancestors when I    took them by  the hand and brought them out of  the land of Egypt. They    broke that  covenant, though I loved them as  a husband loves his wife,"    says the  LORD.
  33 "But this is the new  covenant I will make with the people of  Israel on that day," says the  LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep  within them, and I will write  them  on   their hearts. I will be their  God, and they will be my  people.34 And they will not need to teach their  neighbors, nor will  they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You  should know the LORD.'  For everyone, from the least to the greatest,  will know me already,"  says the LORD. "And I will forgive their  wickedness, and I will never  again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31,  NLT, rse).

what  any child can clearly see in these critically important  and  willfully  OVERLOOKED by the professional religious juadao-christo  establishment  is that "moses covenant" would one day indeed be replace  with a more  direct one where by Our Father will put His Living Word  DIRECTLY upon  our living hearts of all practitioners of His New  Everlasting Covenant  of Faithful Love.

No, as Jesus says himself "do not think I have come to do away with the law no it is not do away with but to fulfill the law."

It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away then for one letter to fall out of the law" that is the whole law. Jesus builds upon and completes what moses started.

Moses freed from psyical slavery and Jesus frees from spritual, or the slavery of sin.

"Everyone who commits a sin is a slave"

More importantly "The word of the lord remains forever" The law is never to end.

If you would like a simple example of how Jesus fulfills the Laws of moses,

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,

Jesus says "turn the other cheek"

Ok Ghandi said "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" all bad acts are repeated and doubled, never is one eye lost always two. An improvement on what went before though, as before it was never limited, you kill my son- I'll burn down your village. You take my eye- I'll kill you, Moses says "no one for one."

It's better but, bad acts are still doubled and often quiet sickly repeated "His father buggered your son".

More importantly what is the purpose of this law?

Answer:- the reduction of bad acts and the limitaion of violence and revenge, and Jesus by saying turn the other cheek, calls us to stop it striaght away, clearly seen- Jesus takes the law to its full purpose, he fulfills it. As he said he came to do.

THE WORD OF THE LORD REMAINS FOREVER!

Peace 

P.S "His brother killed your puppy. Right so then your brother has to kill his puppy" "But his brother doesnt have a puppy and neither does he?"

"Right so then buy his brother a puppy and when he starts to like it kill it" "Why should I buy him a puppy?" "Well ok go halves on the puppy" "What if he wont?"

"Then kill another pet he has" "Ok but how many fish makes a up a dog?" "That's a good question lets discuss it....."

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 6:00PM #3
Peter_d_roman

" all was fulfilled " with His Death on the Cross and His Resurrection-

that begun the era of the New Covenant that jern 31/34 told us of.

31 "The day is coming," says the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.32 This    covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I    took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They    broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,"    says the LORD.
  33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says the LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them  on   their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.34 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31, NLT, rse).

this is the very heart of the good news that was distorted around 322 ce leaving to the world what we have seen as " christianity " ever since.

you dont want to believe it- ok dont believe it but its is still the truth of the matter and "LOVING EACH OTHER AS YESH"WA LOVES US IS STILL then only thing that enables us to come into New Life-

Sep 17, 2011 -- 5:15PM, JoliverJOLLY wrote:

Aug 24, 2011 -- 9:32AM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

nether the decalog moses hand carried to the newly freed jewish  slaves of egypt  nor the following 600 plus laws the priestly levitates  put upon the people of isreal and judah directly spoke word one of LOVE.

The Laws Ending Point could not be written until ITS AUTHOR was born  onto humanity as a Complete Human Being Himself and that could not  happen until His Mom and Ours Said Yes to Our Fathers Request for  Bearing The Living Vehicle for Human kinds Deliverance-

nearly three thousand years ago the following prophecy was given to  YAHWEH's Prophet jeremiah- it can be found in every bible on earth with  the citation jer 31/34:

31 "The day is coming," says the LORD, "when I will make a new  covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.32 This    covenant will  not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I    took them by  the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They    broke that  covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,"    says the  LORD.
  33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of  Israel on that day," says the LORD.    "I will put my instructions deep  within them, and I will write them  on   their hearts. I will be their  God, and they will be my people.34 And they will not need to teach their  neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, 'You  should know the LORD.' For everyone, from the least to the greatest,  will know me already," says the LORD. "And I will forgive their  wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins." (Jeremiah 31,  NLT, rse).

what any child can clearly see in these critically important  and  willfully OVERLOOKED by the professional religious juadao-christo  establishment is that "moses covenant" would one day indeed be replace  with a more direct one where by Our Father will put His Living Word  DIRECTLY upon our living hearts of all practitioners of His New  Everlasting Covenant of Faithful Love.

No, as Jesus says himself "do not think I have come to do away with the law no it is not do away with but to fulfill the law."

It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away then for one letter to fall out of the law" that is the whole law. Jesus builds upon and completes what moses started.

Moses freed from psyical slavery and Jesus frees from spritual, or the slavery of sin.

"Everyone who commits a sin is a slave"

More importantly "The word of the lord remains forever" The law is never to end.

If you would like a simple example of how Jesus fulfills the Laws of moses,

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,

Jesus says "turn the other cheek"

Ok Ghandi said "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" all bad acts are repeated and doubled, never is one eye lost always two. An improvement on what went before though, as before it was never limited, you kill my son- I'll burn down your village. You take my eye- I'll kill you, Moses says "no one for one."

It's better but, bad acts are still doubled and often quiet sickly repeated "His father buggered your son".

More importantly what is the purpose of this law?

Answer:- the reduction of bad acts and the limitaion of violence and revenge, and Jesus by saying turn the other cheek, calls us to stop it striaght away, clearly seen- Jesus takes the law to its full purpose, he fulfills it. As he said he came to do.

THE WORD OF THE LORD REMAINS FOREVER!

Peace 

P.S "His brother killed your puppy. Right so then your brother has to kill his puppy" "But his brother doesnt have a puppy and neither does he?"

"Right so then buy his brother a puppy and when he starts to like it kill it" "Why should I buy him a puppy?" "Well ok go halves on the puppy" "What if he wont?"

"Then kill another pet he has" "Ok but how many fish makes a up a dog?" "That's a good question lets discuss it....."

Moderated by world citizen on Sep 18, 2011 - 05:26PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 6:20PM #4
Namchuck

The Bible is an old book, actually, a collection of old books that represent many differing and even contradictory views of God. It contains a little bit of history, a whole raft of myths and legends, and no evidence whatsoever that one of its main characters, God, actually exists. Even one would be hard pushed to make an historical case for Jesus, the central character of the Bible's 'New Testament', the latter being, of course, a selection of early Christian writings taken from literally hundreds of others that didn't make the grade becasue they represented differing, and even opposing, Christian views.

While placing any reliance on it is irrational, to ground one's life in it is simply absurd. 

The fact that many do is simply, and largely, an accident of birth and culture. Given different circumstances for either of these, one might be found relying on and grounding one's life in an entirely other 'holy' book.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 7:16PM #5
Peter_d_roman

i agree with most of your thoughtful reply-

but i think that human beings seem to have a fondness for the written - holy or seculor- look at how long shakespeare and chaucer have been so popular for .

its sad and spiritually tragic that the bible had been so misused for so so long... it cost many folks there " new life".

thank for your reply.

>p

Sep 17, 2011 -- 6:20PM, Namchuck wrote:

The Bible is an old book, actually, a collection of old books that represent many differing and even contradictory views of God. It contains a little bit of history, a whole raft of myths and legends, and no evidence whatsoever that one of its main characters, God, actually exists. Even one would be hard pushed to make an historical case for Jesus, the central character of the Bible's 'New Testament', the latter being, of course, a selection of early Christian writings taken from literally hundreds of others that didn't make the grade becasue they represented differing, and even opposing, Christian views.

While placing any reliance on it is irrational, to ground one's life in it is simply absurd. 

The fact that many do is simply, and largely, an accident of birth and culture. Given different circumstances for either of these, one might be found relying on and grounding one's life in an entirely other 'holy' book.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 11:27PM #6
Namchuck

Sep 17, 2011 -- 7:16PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

i agree with most of your thoughtful reply-

but i think that human beings seem to have a fondness for the written - holy or seculor- look at how long shakespeare and chaucer have been so popular for .

Yes, but nobody kills anyone over their interpretation of Shakespeare or Chaucer.

And I think it is the wonder and mystery of language that we humans are so fond of. The ability to convey one's thoughts and ideas over enormous amounts of space and time with just the use of a few little squiggles on a page. And now we can do it almost instantaneously.

Now, that's magic, but not of the squalid kind that one encounters in the so-called 'holy books'.

its sad and spiritually tragic that the bible had been so misused for so so long... it cost many folks there " new life".

There is blood dripping from its pages. 

thank for your reply.

You're welcome, Peter_d_roman.

>p

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 11:42PM #7
teilhard

Actual Human HISTORY is an interesting Piece in the whole Mix ...

In MY Experience and Understanding of Life, The Bible Stories DO "add-up" in Ways that CONFIRM The Divine Involvement in History ...

(E.g., reportedly King Frederick the Great of Prussia -- a devout Enlightenment "Rationalist" -- asked his Court Chaplain for a Proof of The Existence of God ... The Chaplain replied, "The Jews" ... I agree ...)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 11:57PM #8
Namchuck

Yes, but your "experience" is unexaminable so doesn't really count for anything.

Similarly, the Bible stories add up to nothing more and have no greater credibility - sometimes a lot less - than any other tales, legends, and myths, from the ancient world.

And if the Jews are "proof" for God's existence, what a miserable entity he surely is.

As Jacob Neusner has pointed out, Jewish survival can be explained without invoking imaginary deities.

Sep 17, 2011 -- 11:42PM, teilhard wrote:

In MY Experience and Understanding of Life, The Bible Stories DO "add-up" in Ways that CONFIRM The Divine Involvement in History ...

(E.g., reportedly King Frederick the Great of Prussia -- a devout Enlightenment "Rationalist" -- asked his Court Chaplain for a Proof of The Existence of God ... The Chaplain replied, "The Jews" ... I agree ...)

The Bible is an old book, actually, a collection of old books that represent many differing and even contradictory views of God. It contains a little bit of history, a whole raft of myths and legends, and no evidence whatsoever that one of its main characters, God, actually exists. Even one would be hard pushed to make an historical case for Jesus, the central character of the Bible's 'New Testament', the latter being, of course, a selection of early Christian writings taken from literally hundreds of others that didn't make the grade because they represented differing, and even opposing, Christian views.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 12:10AM #9
teilhard

"History" DOES "count" ... It HAPPENS ...

Sep 17, 2011 -- 11:57PM, Namchuck wrote:

Yes, but your "experience" is unexaminable so doesn't really count for anything.

Similarly, the Bible stories add up to nothing more and have no greater credibility - sometimes a lot less - than any other tales, legends, and myths, from the ancient world.

And if the Jews are "proof" for God's existence, what a miserable entity he surely is.

As Jacob Neusner has pointed out, Jewish survival can be explained without invoking imaginary deities.

The Bible is an old book, actually, a collection of old books that represent many differing and even contradictory views of God. It contains a little bit of history, a whole raft of myths and legends, and no evidence whatsoever that one of its main characters, God, actually exists. Even one would be hard pushed to make an historical case for Jesus, the central character of the Bible's 'New Testament', the latter being, of course, a selection of early Christian writings taken from literally hundreds of others that didn't make the grade because they represented differing, and even opposing, Christian views.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 12:27AM #10
Namchuck

Yes, history counts, but your unexaminable experiences don't.

Sep 18, 2011 -- 12:10AM, teilhard wrote:

"History" DOES "count" ... It HAPPENS ...

Sep 17, 2011 -- 11:57PM, Namchuck wrote:

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook