Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View To Those Who Say the Bible Is God's Word: Prove It
3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 8:07PM #1
Peter_d_roman

if im bombastic or unduly harsh - i apologies when i feel the need to by truly  saying  that my communication skill set is very limited and my own emotions tend to me making  my positions direct and without soothing honey.

furthermore im sure this challenge that i lay down now  to any and all that use the phase  " word of god " as they refer to there much beloved bible book will not raise my esteem in there view.

never the less the challenge is made-

in this age of scientific standards were every assertion that IS TRUE can be shown to be True or else that assertion must be called as it then is-  a theory, a personal view , a hope. 

in the past i have  posted  large amounts of " proof " much coming from ot/ nt scriptures themselves that clearly show that  the bible IS NOT Gods Word  and that FOR TRUTHS SAKE christain believer should not be referring to the bible with that phase or anything akin to it.

it is scripts ONLY- nothing more nothing less.

so that i am clear when  sake when i say God i am referring to Yahweh ALONE.Yahweh's Word.

as far as the minimum standard of proof that  i require:

state anywhere in the extended gosple records where Yahweh's Son directly endorsed/ recommended the scriptures as they are now arranged  as new testament/ old testament books to be adhered to as a part of our daily faith walk in His Service- or ever Himself calling them GODS WORD.

the extended gosple records being any of the four accepted gospels as well as any other scripture that Yesh'wa makes reference to in them.

or

sight ANYWHERE in the bible where YAHWEH makes any encouragement to scriptures as  directly as He Endorsed His Own Son following His Baptism " THIS IS MY BELOVED SON- IN HIM I AM WELL PLEASED LESSON TO HIM!"

but i will consider anything you have to say  except " because it is" or the like.

i look foreword to this debate.

>p

Moderated by Merope on May 26, 2011 - 08:19PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 8:24PM #2
teilhard

Who ... ???

Are you referring to "Adonai Elohim" ... ???

May 26, 2011 -- 8:07PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 8:35PM #3
Peter_d_roman

no poster i am not-

Yahweh- The Great I AM is How God Named Himself to moses and THAT  and PaPa Yahweh is the only name for GOD that i accept as His  Tru-est. 

but what is your reply to the question?

... or was that it- no proof so distract?

>p

May 26, 2011 -- 8:24PM, teilhard wrote:

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 10:08AM #4
teilhard

THAT Name of "God" appears nowhere in The Hebrew Text ...

May 26, 2011 -- 8:35PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

no poster i am not-

Yahweh- The Great I AM is How God Named Himself to moses and THAT  and PaPa Yahweh is the only name for GOD that i accept as His  Tru-est. 

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 10:16AM #5
Peter_d_roman

so what ?

His Name "Yahweh the Greatest I AM" is written upon my Living Hearts text and THAT means more to me then your scholarship means to me.

state your reply to the question at hand or be gone,

>[

May 27, 2011 -- 10:08AM, teilhard wrote:

no poster i am not-

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 1:30PM #6
Suzanne

The Hebrew Has no Vowels  Therefore REMOVE the "a" & "e" Leaving YHWH These Letters then In Hebrew Must be Shown What Hebrew Script Looks Like.  The Letters   YHWH are ENGLISH LETTERING SCRIPT.   The ARAMATIC  SCRIPT Is what was USED BY the ONES that Copied the Dead Sea Scrolls That have Been Discovered, in The caves along the Dead Sea area. It is KNOWN HISTORY that It is the PEOPLE KNOWN AS ORTHODOX JEWISH HEBREWS named BY the LORD FATHER CREATOR HAD THE BOOK HIS BOOK OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY MEN THROUGH and BY HIS SPIRIT... Otherwise WE would have Never had ANY WORD OF THE FATHER, SON , OR A PROMISE of THE GIFT GIVEN AFTER the DEATH BURIEL AND RESURRECTION OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON MANY Know HIS NAME GIVEN IN THE OLD AND THE NEW BOOKS.  "IMMANUEL"= GOD with us,   Jesus The Risen CHRISTJESUS, Of the GOSPEL BOOKS JOHN, LUKE, Matthew, Mark,  New Testament  We could not have WITHOUT Genesis 1; 1:, - 3:  -Deuteronomy - Joshua - Malachi 3;16: -4; 4:-6: referance ;; Luke 1;6:  Matthew 11;14:  For Elijah, John, Zachariah, Elizabeth. Mary Mother of THE CHRIST JESUS, THE FIRST to be Resurrected from  Death Of the Grave.   John 1; 1: 3;16:  One MUST not Leave out THE BOOK of HEBREW either, For it is the Lord that named Them JEWISH HEBREW ISRAEL. 

As for me.. I was Taught heard and Known that JESUS WHOM GAVE HIS LIFE and TODAY STILL is RISEN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER in HIS HEAVENLY THRONE WILL be THE FINAL JUDGE FOR ALL MANKIND MALES, FEMALES, SOME may BE JUDGED AS UNBELIEVERS and Some as FAITHFUL BELIEVERS IN HIS SON, HIS SPIRIT, and THE FATHER JHVH   Hebrew Never USED ENGLISH LETTERS NOR ANYTHING BUT ARIMERIC HEBREW  TODAY One must Study the Markings of the Hebrew Markings for How they Copied the Discovered Dead Sea Scrolls. MOSES COULD NEVER HAVE RECORDED GENESIS-  Without THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD  "JHVH"         

no poster i am not-

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 2:15PM #7
Peter_d_roman

thanks for your reply and excellent applied scholarship clearly shows us  all with eyes to see with " that the least simple path way TO  Yahweh's Word  is other then following johns gosple.

i agree that there was a time in our human / church history where Our Father could only get His Word to use via the prophets and that transcribing / passing down those prophets words were " the best game in town.

but that time ENDED when Our Savior Brothers Perfect Work of Absolute Love and Faith allowed ALL HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS  to " Hear Our Father Living Word DIRECTING beginning at the pentecost event of 2011 or so years ago and continuing on to the now... faster then a cable or t-1 internet connection done in real time.

unless "other and lesser 'words" are given a believers priority  fed with there faith.

thanks for you kind hearted and love/ faith centered reply.

>p

May 27, 2011 -- 1:30PM, Suzanne wrote:

The Hebrew Has no Vowels  Therefore REMOVE the "a" & "e" Leaving YHWH These Letters then In Hebrew Must be Shown What Hebrew Script Looks Like.  The Letters   YHWH are ENGLISH LETTERING SCRIPT.   The ARAMATIC  SCRIPT Is what was USED BY the ONES that Copied the Dead Sea Scrolls That have Been Discovered, in The caves along the Dead Sea area. It is KNOWN HISTORY that It is the PEOPLE KNOWN AS ORTHODOX JEWISH HEBREWS named BY the LORD FATHER CREATOR HAD THE BOOK HIS BOOK OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY MEN THROUGH and BY HIS SPIRIT... Otherwise WE would have Never had ANY WORD OF THE FATHER, SON , OR A PROMISE of THE GIFT GIVEN AFTER the DEATH BURIEL AND RESURRECTION OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON MANY Know HIS NAME GIVEN IN THE OLD AND THE NEW BOOKS.  "IMMANUEL"= GOD with us,   Jesus The Risen CHRISTJESUS, Of the GOSPEL BOOKS JOHN, LUKE, Matthew, Mark,  New Testament  We could not have WITHOUT Genesis 1; 1:, - 3:  -Deuteronomy - Joshua - Malachi 3;16: -4; 4:-6: referance ;; Luke 1;6:  Matthew 11;14:  For Elijah, John, Zachariah, Elizabeth. Mary Mother of THE CHRIST JESUS, THE FIRST to be Resurrected from  Death Of the Grave.   John 1; 1: 3;16:  One MUST not Leave out THE BOOK of HEBREW either, For it is the Lord that named Them JEWISH HEBREW ISRAEL. 

As for me.. I was Taught heard and Known that JESUS WHOM GAVE HIS LIFE and TODAY STILL is RISEN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER in HIS HEAVENLY THRONE WILL be THE FINAL JUDGE FOR ALL MANKIND MALES, FEMALES, SOME may BE JUDGED AS UNBELIEVERS and Some as FAITHFUL BELIEVERS IN HIS SON, HIS SPIRIT, and THE FATHER JHVH   Hebrew Never USED ENGLISH LETTERS NOR ANYTHING BUT ARIMERIC HEBREW  TODAY One must Study the Markings of the Hebrew Markings for How they Copied the Discovered Dead Sea Scrolls. MOSES COULD NEVER HAVE RECORDED GENESIS-  Without THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD  "JHVH"         

no poster i am not-

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 3:34PM #8
Suzanne

Just remember WE all have a HISTORY, WE ALL have SINNED, WE ALL WILL DIE  At the Least ONCE. FOR the Physical Material WILL SOMEDAY be no more to be seen by anyone YOU or I encounter or Know Personally Whether FRIEND or FOE or RELATIVE .  HEAVEN is a PLACE, and SO IS HELL a PLACE.  I do not See EITHER HERE AND NOW .. I DO BELIEVE CHRIST JESUS will be My final judge NONE that LIVES ON EARTH TODAY.. AS to where my Eternity will be .. Man Can KILL THE BODY AND THE SPIRIT

ONLY CHRIST CAN JUDGE OUR ETERNITY AND WHERE IT will be Spent.

How many Died yesterday?  How many Believed in HIS SPIRIT. 

How many have not.

NONE know the hour or day of His Coming.  DEATH COMES TO ALL sooner or later.. Even the angels know not When Your Time will come Or mine ...

Read His WORDS to NICODEMUS... Then Remember What HE SAID , NOT ALL will ENTER into HEAVEN. 

Unless we are not to accept THE RESURRECTED CHRISTJESUS. "His Promise"  

Born ONCE die Twice, Born TWICE Die once.

Flesh is flesh, Spirit is Spirit. He said this It has been Written Long before I was Even Born.

Is it wrong to repeat what thus The Lord hath had written and said and done?

No debate for me.

TO say I have no sin WOULD BE A LIE>>>  ALL HAVE LIED.. Be Very Foolish to LIE ABOUT HIS WORD HE HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN SAID And Proved TO many.

I cannot JUDGE YOUR ETERNITY.. any more then you can Judge Mine.

How Then can any of us alive TODAY JUDGE EVIL.. THAT EXISTS in this World...

OR maybe you DO NOT SEE , THEFT, MURDER, Selling Of THE FLESH Of WOMAN MEN AND CHILDREN FOR GAIN, NOT TO MENTION the ILLEGAL  Trafficing  DRUGS that KILL EVERYDAY MANY ADULTS and CHILDREN..  I BELIEVE THIS IS EVIL. 

NOT HEAVEN.. and HELL ALOT WORSE.    

May 27, 2011 -- 2:15PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

thanks for your reply and excellent applied scholarship clearly shows us  all with eyes to see with " that the least simple path way TO  Yahweh's Word  is other then following johns gosple.

i agree that there was a time in our human / church history where Our Father could only get His Word to use via the prophets and that transcribing / passing down those prophets words were " the best game in town.

but that time ENDED when Our Savior Brothers Perfect Work of Absolute Love and Faith allowed ALL HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS  to " Hear Our Father Living Word DIRECTING beginning at the pentecost event of 2011 or so years ago and continuing on to the now... faster then a cable or t-1 internet connection done in real time.

unless "other and lesser 'words" are given a believers priority  fed with there faith.

>p

no poster i am not-

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 3:51PM #9
Suzanne

Peter-d-roman??? Could this mean      Peter the roman?   Peter Was Teacher of the Jewish,   Whom was sent to the Gentiles. The Word says Paul After He Met JESUS ON the ROAD to DAMASCUS. STILL A CITY TO THIS DAY. So does the Tigres and Euphrates River exist Today.  

Jerusalem, Israel Still belongs to the LORD.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 5:45PM #10
Peter_d_roman

no ma'am i do not accept any of those "ONCE  TRUE " things as True any longer-

not from the hour of The ONLY TRUE Word of Gods' Resurrection until the day this world is made to end by The Will of Our Father  Yahweh that begun it by His LIVING WORD- not any bible.

those things you say are true to you, for you  and to all others that hold them as true because by your faith in them you have made them true to / for you.

your devoted words to the scriptures teachings  tell of your adherence and loyalty  to the scriptures-

where as except for the gosple parts that tell us Our Savior Brothers Way and that  "  sin and death were no longer what it once was" i have no loyalty , love or respect for  any version of them.

BECAUSE OF Brother and no book -

sin ALL SIN IS FORGIVABLE  and death ONLY affects " some believers BODIES but not one spiritual inch  of OUR FOREVER LIVING SOULS/ AWARENESS/ BEING.

do you or do you not have ANY PROOF that OTHER then the biblical Extended Gospel Records directly relate to Gods WORD in the here and the now ?

reading from epistles and thinking that the author is speaking to every one of every age in like reading   the u s decoration of independence and believing t. jefferson is speaking to everyone of the current king george badness.-

its wrong thinking.

ONLY The Saviors Words matter 100% in every age and The Savior like Our Father Yahweh is ONE - no apostle or whomever is HE or even near to being He- most certainly not no lifeless book.

>p

ps peter the roman is my church name - not my birth name.

May 27, 2011 -- 3:34PM, Suzanne wrote:

Just remember WE all have a HISTORY, WE ALL have SINNED, WE ALL WILL DIE  At the Least ONCE. FOR the Physical Material WILL SOMEDAY be no more to be seen by anyone YOU or I encounter or Know Personally Whether FRIEND or FOE or RELATIVE .  HEAVEN is a PLACE, and SO IS HELL a PLACE.  I do not See EITHER HERE AND NOW .. I DO BELIEVE CHRIST JESUS will be My final judge NONE that LIVES ON EARTH TODAY.. AS to where my Eternity will be .. Man Can KILL THE BODY AND THE SPIRIT

ONLY CHRIST CAN JUDGE OUR ETERNITY AND WHERE IT will be Spent.

How many Died yesterday?  How many Believed in HIS SPIRIT. 

How many have not.

NONE know the hour or day of His Coming.  DEATH COMES TO ALL sooner or later.. Even the angels know not When Your Time will come Or mine ...

Read His WORDS to NICODEMUS... Then Remember What HE SAID , NOT ALL will ENTER into HEAVEN. 

Unless we are not to accept THE RESURRECTED CHRISTJESUS. "His Promise"  

Born ONCE die Twice, Born TWICE Die once.

Flesh is flesh, Spirit is Spirit. He said this It has been Written Long before I was Even Born.

Is it wrong to repeat what thus The Lord hath had written and said and done?

No debate for me.

TO say I have no sin WOULD BE A LIE>>>  ALL HAVE LIED.. Be Very Foolish to LIE ABOUT HIS WORD HE HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN SAID And Proved TO many.

I cannot JUDGE YOUR ETERNITY.. any more then you can Judge Mine.

How Then can any of us alive TODAY JUDGE EVIL.. THAT EXISTS in this World...

OR maybe you DO NOT SEE , THEFT, MURDER, Selling Of THE FLESH Of WOMAN MEN AND CHILDREN FOR GAIN, NOT TO MENTION the ILLEGAL  Trafficing  DRUGS that KILL EVERYDAY MANY ADULTS and CHILDREN..  I BELIEVE THIS IS EVIL. 

NOT HEAVEN.. and HELL ALOT WORSE.    

May 27, 2011 -- 2:15PM, Peter_d_roman wrote:

>p

no poster i am not-

>p

Who ... ???

...  Yahweh ALONE.

... Yahweh's Word.

... YAHWEH

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook