Switch to Forum Live View Notice to Muslims on Quran!
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 12:51AM #1
faiz4you

Salaam

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sister

Praise be to the one and only all mighty, All Merciful God Allah. The creator of Knowledge, The all wise and just. When Allah in his wisdom and out of his compassion wanted to communicate to us he did so through his beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH. From our prophet Allahs communications were revealed to us.

Allahs communications are heavey and very meaningful, no creature other than our prophet and his selected progeny could bair this. Quran is Gods words a gift to us. It does not befit a muslim to act like the kufars of Mecca and try to lable the Quran in some ways and reject it in other ways.

I have seen a debate about the Quran and people are trying to decipher weather it is a Science book or it is not a science book. Strange that history repeats itself, during the prophets time the debate was weather the quran is a poetic book, news or magic?

Now the Debate is weather Quran is a science book or does it contain scientific knowledge. Oh muslims your reply should be it is the word of GOD! Because it is the word of God, It is True and Because it is true it is a non fictional book. Hence it contains factual information. The Laws of the Universe are laid out in the book. Its just that neither you nor I have the eyes, the heart or the sense to comprehend it. 

The question should be asked with non muslims is weather they know the definition of a science book or science itself?

God is a creator. i.e. creator of all things! After knowing he is all wise, Creator of ALL THINGS then it baffles me how can some muslims then think that God would not communicate so called "scientific" information to them? 

Muslims just because you do not have the understanding this does not give you the licence to brand the Quran in anyway. God did not communicate to you, He communicated to your prophet and his progeny. They know for example how a Mountain stabalises the earth, they know how it looks like a peg. They Know deeply what God was communicating

unfortunately the Arabs of that time were engrossed in pleasure and lust, that they didnt ask The Messenger of Allah if he could explain to them what does Allah mean by Mountians as pegs etc.

Hence let us all pray to Allah to forgive our sins, and make us not like the majority arabs of the prophets time. Lets ask Allah to bring the awaited Imam Mahdi (PBUH) and Prophet Isa (PBUH) back to earth so that they can clearly explain us what Allah is saying in the Quran, So that they can explain us scientific knowledge through the Quran.

May that day come in Our life time!  Ameen

Your Brother Hassan

Apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes I was writting with some mixed emotions! :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 12:48PM #2
visio

Mar 30, 2011 -- 12:51AM, faiz4you wrote:

Salaam

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sister

Praise be to the one and only all mighty, All Merciful God Allah. The creator of Knowledge, The all wise and just. When Allah in his wisdom and out of his compassion wanted to communicate to us he did so through his beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH. From our prophet Allahs communications were revealed to us.

Allahs communications are heavey and very meaningful, no creature other than our prophet and his selected progeny could bair this. Quran is Gods words a gift to us. It does not befit a muslim to act like the kufars of Mecca and try to lable the Quran in some ways and reject it in other ways.

I have seen a debate about the Quran and people are trying to decipher weather it is a Science book or it is not a science book. Strange that history repeats itself, during the prophets time the debate was weather the quran is a poetic book, news or magic?

Now the Debate is weather Quran is a science book or does it contain scientific knowledge. Oh muslims your reply should be it is the word of GOD! Because it is the word of God, It is True and Because it is true it is a non fictional book. Hence it contains factual information. The Laws of the Universe are laid out in the book. Its just that neither you nor I have the eyes, the heart or the sense to comprehend it. 

The question should be asked with non muslims is weather they know the definition of a science book or science itself?

God is a creator. i.e. creator of all things! After knowing he is all wise, Creator of ALL THINGS then it baffles me how can some muslims then think that God would not communicate so called "scientific" information to them? 

Muslims just because you do not have the understanding this does not give you the licence to brand the Quran in anyway. God did not communicate to you, He communicated to your prophet and his progeny. They know for example how a Mountain stabalises the earth, they know how it looks like a peg. They Know deeply what God was communicating

unfortunately the Arabs of that time were engrossed in pleasure and lust, that they didnt ask The Messenger of Allah if he could explain to them what does Allah mean by Mountians as pegs etc.

Hence let us all pray to Allah to forgive our sins, and make us not like the majority arabs of the prophets time. Lets ask Allah to bring the awaited Imam Mahdi (PBUH) and Prophet Isa (PBUH) back to earth so that they can clearly explain us what Allah is saying in the Quran, So that they can explain us scientific knowledge through the Quran.

May that day come in Our life time!  Ameen

Your Brother Hassan

Apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes I was writting with some mixed emotions! :)

1.   Where in the Al-Quran is the Command from ALLAHswt instructing Muslims to ask ALLAHswt to bring the awaited Imam Mahdi (so-called) and Isasaw?

2.   On what Quranic basis the so-called Imam Mahdi and Isasaw are going to show up among Muslims?

3.   During his Isra' & Mi'raj (Ascension), Muhammadsaw met/encountered both soul and spirit of Isasaw at the second heaven.   That is way past the 1st. Adamic Heaven.  There is no way that, in the Divine Scheme of Soul/Spirit progression that soul/spirit of Isasaw would be resurrected in a human form as he did 632 years earlier before Muhammadsaw

4.   The whole concept of Mahdi and Return of Isasaw in human forms was a well orchestrated scam that came in the aftermath and demise (wafat) of the Prophet.   Many of the early Muslims were trapped into the doctrine which pre-existed during Zoroastrian era.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2011 - 6:50PM #3
BDboy

We are discussing the noble Qur'an in a different forum. Please click here to read information posts there.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook