7 years ago  ::  May 11, 2008 - 10:58AM #1
nos482
How do you think the second advent will happen going by bible text and your own feelings on it????

I wanted to write a poem about this in the future.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 11, 2008 - 11:01AM #2
nos482
The reason why I brought this up is because I dreamed about it on 07/07/07 day.  I want to compare it with what the bible says.  And I can't say the dream all the way.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 14, 2008 - 5:01PM #3
Bob_Bennett
Advent is  a part of the Christian liturgical calendar, and the word does not appear in the bible.  Please explain what it is you are talking about.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 7:16PM #4
URK(S.B.)
Advent=Coming
I have studies on this subject but one is encouraged to unravel such for themselves instead of being spoon feed or other wise they will not understand!If you brought up a certain detail or aspect of it I might comment!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 25, 2008 - 7:16PM #5
URK(S.B.)
Advent=Coming
I have studies on this subject but one is encouraged to unravel such for themselves instead of being spoon feed or other wise they will not understand!If you brought up a certain detail or aspect of it I might comment!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2008 - 7:02PM #6
natureboy_the0

nos482 wrote:

How do you think the second advent will happen going by bible text and your own feelings on it????

I wanted to write a poem about this in the future.

The second Advent began in 1948 [Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod {[COLOR=Sienna]Yeshua we call Jesus and the first rock Moses smote} out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch {the second advent the second rock Moses smote and the prophet like unto Moses of Duet. 18:15} shall grow out of his roots: [/COLOR]2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him {[COLOR=Sienna]both rod and branch for all of the boy gendered pronouns through verse 5}, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; [/COLOR]
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked...
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse {[COLOR=Sienna]the prophet like unto Moses}, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. [/COLOR]
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations {[COLOR=Sienna]Israel becoming a nation as the sign for the last [/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]80 years [/COLOR][COLOR=Sienna]maximum until the end of civilization}, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth {1948}.[/COLOR]] with the nation of Israel becoming a nation.

What we have is the person to fulfill Isaiah 52:13-Ch. 53 & ch 63:1-7 being born. According to Genesis 49:1 & 8-12 he is to be born in a young nation [[COLOR=DarkOrange]lion's whelp] and offspring of another world powerful nation [the United States of American offspring of Great Britain] and Micah 5:2 [[/COLOR]But thou, Bethlehem {[COLOR=Sienna]house of bread} Ephratah {plentiful, USA as the land of plenty}, though thou be little {should be last per Gen. 49:1} among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in {living as everyone else in} Israel {those surviving the end of the world (Mat. 24:13)}; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.[/COLOR]]

The first thing he has to do is to become exalted for a reason which will get him killed [[COLOR=Sienna]the second rock smitten] to give him the power Moses and Yeshua demonstrated (Rev. 5:12). Then he shoulders the government (Isaiah 9:6 [/COLOR]For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: ...) of the world and set up the 666 system so the "wheat and tares becomes separated" allowing the wheat to live in nature in preparation for the millennium [[COLOR=Sienna]wilderness] of Revelation 20:4.
[/COLOR]

Since Moses led Israel into the wilderness so shall the prophet like unto him lead the true Israel into the millennium: Joshua {[COLOR=Sienna]Yeshua} took them into the promised land so shell Yeshua rapture up Israel into the actual promise (John 14:[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [/COLOR]
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.[COLOR=Blue])[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]That is the short general version of the second Advent.
[/COLOR]

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook