Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Simple Prayer To Satan
7 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 7:40PM #1
blackwood666

"Proud King of the Gods”.     Satanic Prayer Excerpt From The New World Satanic Bible. “Supreme among the heavens, fallen only in Legend” The Earth at your very feet, man and woman for your pleasures and desires. You make the heavens tremble and the earth quake, when you call out to your followers and priests.  You appear like lightning over the highlands; you throw your power in fire across the Earth. Your deafening in command, whistling like the South Winds, You split apart great mountains. You trample the disobedient like rampant bulls; heaven and earth tremble for you are great in every way. Your frightful cry descending from the darkness devours its victims, to your pleasure. Your quivering hand causes the midday heat to hover over the sea, and sweat the brow of society. You are the commander of the day and the destroyer of the night, You are truly The Lord and Master.  Satan you are in my heart and my soul and I follow you till death, when I will stand beside you. You are my ruler! Hail Satan   Grand Magister Blackwood

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 26, 2011 - 03:47AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 03, 2008 - 9:54AM #2
faith713
Yes, you are right about one thing--all you will get is death from following Satan. Stop deceiving yourself and others.
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."--John14:6

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-- John 3:16

"We love Him because He first loved us."--1 John 4:9-10

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 06, 2008 - 2:34AM #3
Sercher
[QUOTE=faith713;474623]Yes, you are right about one thing--all you will get is death from following Satan. Stop deceiving yourself and others.[/QUOTE]

This is a PAGAN board. If you cannot handle that then to go your own boards. A vast number of us don't trust christians here. We've been been hurt in the name of their savior. Treat us with equal respect or leave. I have reported people before and will again.

On the topic at hand I will admit some confusion. I thought Satan was apollo's light bearer?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 18, 2008 - 1:33PM #4
Diarmuid
I didn't know Satanism was considered a Pagan religion...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 19, 2008 - 7:22PM #5
Genocon

Diarmuid wrote:

I didn't know Satanism was considered a Pagan religion...

Depends on who you ask, and how you define "Pagan."

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 22, 2008 - 10:48PM #6
Diarmuid
I don't want to run them out, I was just wondering.

What kind of Satanism is this prayer used by? I don't know much about it, but isn't there different kinds of Satanism? Like Theistic and...that other one...???
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 1:22PM #7
moonsongsinger
It seems to be Theistic to me, but I'm not extremely well versed in Satanic beliefs...I think what you mean by "that other one" is LaVeyan -- expemplifying Satan as a role model in independence and animalistic freedom, not an actual being.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2008 - 9:31AM #8
pentwolf1014
[QUOTE=Rockin' on;511556]I believe Satanism is defined under "Pagan"..but find most 'Satanists" are usually more comfortable under their own site..as in"Satanism". Still, we are NOT here to run them out..whatever OUR personal beliefs,they ARE a pagan(I beloeve) religion..??[/QUOTE]

i doubt its pagan. a pagan is someone who finds the Divine in nature. most santists (to my knowledge, correct me if im wrong) do not believe in the christian god or worship satan, though some do.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2008 - 6:21PM #9
Wheelwitch
Let's get this straight once and for all-Satanism is the same Religion as Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. They are all from the same root: Hebrew, and are Hebraic faiths. Satanists are simply the dark side of Moses.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2008 - 3:11PM #10
Genocon

Wheelwitch wrote:

Let's get this straight once and for all-Satanism is the same Religion as Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. They are all from the same root: Hebrew, and are Hebraic faiths. Satanists are simply the dark side of Moses.

No. Satanism is as Abrahamic as Christianity is Jewish. In other words, there may be some initial influences, but the belief systems as they stand very much separate from their predecessors. Satanism as it stands today essentially began with Anton LaVey using the image of Satan as a way to shock people and symbolize rebellion against the Christian mores that had permeated society that he felt were antithetical to human nature, and creating a philosophy and rituals to go along with it.

It was from those that other kinds have followed. And many of those are dramatically different from LaVeyan Satanism (i.e., being theistic). Some worship Set as the true version of Satan, and others focus on Babylonian or Sumerian deities. And many more versions, as many as there are Satanists.

Also, most Satanists (even theistic ones) do not acknowledge, care about, or even think about Abraham's God. Therefore, they cannot be the "same Religion as Christianity, Islam, and Judaism" (you do realize those are all separate religions, right?) since they do not acknowledge that deity as supreme.

"Satanism is just inverse Christianity" has been proven wrong over and over.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook