Switch to Forum Live View THOTH answers all religions
6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2008 - 4:08PM #1
drew22
THOTH, The Holy of the Holies, is the sacred text of The Mission of Maitreya, The Eternal Divine Path.

The basis of the teaching is the yantra, The Greatest Sign, Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra. The yantra is a path represented by the worlds religions:

The mystical paths of the Far East

Judism

Christainity

Islam

Bahai

Baba

To view the yantra and THOTH the website is www.maitreya.org
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 12:22AM #2
MeritAset
Pardon my ignorance, but  how can Djehuty (Thoth) be tied to monotheistic religions?

Senebty,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 12:31PM #3
EyesoftheWorld
I have seen the name Thoth in my readings of Aleister Crowley, but don't know much about it as I just started reading his books recently. He's very interesting. The Book of Aleph and the Book of Lies were great!
What Fatal Flowers of Darkness Bloom from Seeds of Light!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 1:02PM #4
EyesoftheWorld
Alright, I checked out Maitreya and it seems THOTH stands for "The Holiest of the Holies", but the Thoth I've heard a bit about is more of a name than an acronym. I guess I'm in the wrong place!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 12:31PM #5
EyesoftheWorld
I have seen the name Thoth in my readings of Aleister Crowley, but don't know much about it as I just started reading his books recently. He's very interesting. The Book of Aleph and the Book of Lies were great!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 1:02PM #6
EyesoftheWorld
Alright, I checked out Maitreya and it seems THOTH stands for "The Holiest of the Holies", but the Thoth I've heard a bit about is more of a name than an acronym. I guess I'm in the wrong place!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2010 - 1:47PM #7
Andrea

Aug 14, 2008 -- 12:31PM, EyesoftheWorld wrote:

I read the Book of the Law. I thought it was a little crazy for me. Not to offend anyone of course, that's just how I took it.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook