Switch to Forum Live View New and seeking truth about marriage beliefs of Islam
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 5:48PM #1
MSTCOMESWITHWSDM
I am a Christian but I also believe the Holy Quran and the Holy Torrah as well. let me begin with the more I learn and seek His face the more I come to understand we (Christians, Jews, and Muslim) are all right or all wrong. As long as we remain on this world and in this flesh, and in our egotistical selfish stuck on traditions of man and ways we well all have fallen short of His Holy word. I posted in other groups with out response. I seek the truth on what does the Holy Quran say in reguards to marriage and fornication? Since I live in America I must obtain a marriage license in which me and my spouse agree leagally we have become one. Then we take that piece of paper to our church, temple, etc. to be married by a person in God given leadership and teacher to His people to vow our commitment before God so that our union well be blessed and not in sin (fornication). I have heard on the Islam forum that marriage is either a man made tradition, especially if its in the western Christian world its not real, not of Allah, politics. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years. I thought we believed the same. I am a Christian native American woman and he is an Islam practicing Afro-American. We've known each other since High-School. I'm 31 now. He stated that he does not believe in marriage. He has only learned a little while incarcerated when he was young and has gone astray from his learning the Quran and praying for the past 5 years. I want to marry. We became intimate now and I do not want to remain in a displeasing relationship to God. I want to show him in the Quran what Allah says about marriage, fornication, children out side of marriage etc. Can any one help? Please no bashing I am seeking truth so that I may remain in Gods favor and him as well.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook