7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 2:45PM #1
bronzedonkeykong
Ezekial 22:25  There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

Jeremiah 11:8  Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do; but they did them not.
9  And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
10  They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2007 - 1:15AM #2
witness2thetruth
More like a curse than a conspiracy. What did YHWH say in His Torah? If you will OBEY my commandments....blessing. If you will NOT obey....cursing. Yahshua said 'If you LOVE me, keep my commandments.' He did NOT contradict the Father in any way, and pointed the way TO Him.
The curse, or conspiracy, is what you've been fed by all the false teachers in any church you care to name, who will attempt to KILL the prophets from bringing the truth to them.
This was the plan, though....'Narrow is the path and FEW that find it'.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook