Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Elemental Beings and Nature Spirits
3 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2015 - 10:58AM #1
TawnyOwl
Hello!

I have been investigating and learning about elemental beings and how fascinating they are...and how illusive.  The pictures at this site are wonderful.  I love the vegetable beings.  Cool

Enjoy!

www.elementalbeings.com/
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2015 - 8:01PM #2
faerlyana

They are wonderful...I have always enjoyed looking for the elementals in the fire or evening woods.   My sister once looked out of her kitchen window to the forest she was used to seeing and saw a fairy the she never saw before.  It took the shape of the large oak  and was as tall at 39 feet or so, plain as day.   Wonderful to be open to guides and spirits.

thank you for sharing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2015 - 9:40AM #3
TawnyOwl

Mar 2, 2015 -- 8:01PM, faerlyana wrote:

They are wonderful...I have always enjoyed looking for the elementals in the fire or evening woods.   My sister once looked out of her kitchen window to the forest she was used to seeing and saw a fairy the she never saw before.  It took the shape of the large oak  and was as tall at 39 feet or so, plain as day.   Wonderful to be open to guides and spirits.

thank you for sharing.

Oh goodness, faerlyana, your sister's experience is wonderful! 

I have read that there are highly advanced sylphs that are about 4 feet tall and are slender violet beings who occasionally come to visit those who sense them. 

What a treat! 

Thanks for posting.  Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook