Switch to Forum Live View Anyone know of any tarot spreads for LGBT person's looking for love or LGBT love spreads in general?
3 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2011 - 2:57AM #1
Shadow_Seeker
Hi all!

I was just looking for some relationship spreads, but none were designed for LGBTQ persons. If anyone knows of any spreads, or any websites with LGBTQ love spreads, I would love to have the layout or the link! 

Thank you all so much! 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2011 - 8:01PM #2
BeerLover

I don't know of any specific LBGTQ love spreads, but I don't see how they would be any different than an ordinary love spread.  Pardon my ignorance, but if you want a look into your love life, the cards can help.  They don't care if you are looking for a girl or another guy.  Love is love, after all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2011 - 10:39AM #3
Wanderingal

Shadow--hi. What a good question! I haven't seen any yet but I'll keep my eyes open for some.

BTW--did you try googling it? It's quite possible you'll get some good info that way.

I hope that anyone who finds such info will post it here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2011 - 10:43AM #4
Wanderingal

I took my own advice and googled 'lgbt tarot spreads' and a lot of links popped up.

I can't copy/paste with this computer so I can't post any links but I think you may be able to find something of interest if you google that phrase.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2011 - 4:08AM #5
Gendenwitha

I do either Celtic Cross or free form for virtually all questions, from love to court outcomes... can't imagine why I'd need another spread for GLBT.

I do think a lot of DECKS can be less than GLBT friendly however. One of my decks, Tarot of the Cat People has somewhat androgynous people to it, or my deck that's based on playing cards.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook