3 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2011 - 1:45PM #1
Stardove
I was born this time around dormic. 

What this means is I came to earth with no past karmic debt.  In Numerology karmic lessons comes from our birth names and missing numbers.  In my birth name I have all nine numbers which makes this time around for me without any karmic debt to be worked off.

This is not to say I have been perfect and not created some karma in this life time, just that I had already worked on past karmic debts.  I am told I chose to come to the planet to be of service and in my small ways I truly hope I am being of service to others and our Mother Earth.

Peace be unto you!
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2011 - 2:43PM #2
Dunamus3

Although we come from different paths of life, I appreciate the sincere kindness you have shown me.  Whatever you belief is, your kindness has shown.  For that I am thankful.

May you kow nothing but love.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2011 - 6:32AM #3
DotNotInOz
Not having heard this term before, I'm wondering if it might also simply mean that one has chosen to shelve karmic debt for this lifetime in order to learn other things. Does the term signify one who has worked off all prior debt, or can it refer to a sabbatical of sorts from working off karma?
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook