Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Karma and suffering
2 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2012 - 8:45AM #11
Witchiwoman

Apr 11, 2012 -- 10:03AM, christine3 wrote:

I'm inquiring mostly about how people who think past lives and karma are realities deal with suffering they consider to be karmic in origin...

While I believe to some extent that various types of suffering have karmic origins, I'm not sure that the belief is helpful when a person is attempting to deal with mental or physical suffering that can't be alleviated. 

Well, in my experience, all it takes to get over physical or mental suffering is, to get a psychic reading of the past lifetime that is causing the problem, and remove any attached entities that prevent the physical body from healing itself.  See how the body progresses after these initial noninvasive interventions.  Most of the time, that's all it takes.  If this doesn't take care of the problem, other healing is necessary.

What we have to realize is that what we may perceive as suffering may not be perceived as suffering to a particular individual or group. Those that have a chronic affliction may not be correcting their own karma but may be a lesson to someone around them such as a parent, caretaker, spouse, etc.

Blessings~

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook