Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Can I get some help with this?
1 year ago  ::  Nov 09, 2012 - 1:03AM #11
Ksushil970

Feb 20, 2011 -- 1:59PM, tattwo wrote:

Hello everyone. I posted this on another board last week without any insight on this. This dream has "haunted" me since then. I need someone to shade some light on this. Below is what I posted on another board:

Hi Everyone!!!

Last night I dreamed that I was cleaning my house. It was very very messy. Also, I had extra rooms in my house. What stood out to me the most in my dreams were the bathrooms. I don't have any kids but it was a little boy in my dream that was my son and we were cleaning out the tub. I remember seeing a forest greenish wash cloth over the faucet in the tub. I picked it up and a bunch of ants were under it. I told my "son" that someone must to put some sugar under there and ask him if he did it and he said no.

So I was walking through the rooms in the house - cleaning and I saw my mother. She passed away 3 years ago. I don't know what she was saying to me but it wasn't anything bad that I can remember. Anyway, I remember going into another bathroom that had a shower stall only - kind of like a gym shower stall. The water was on and I remember seeing that it was partially clean. I remember saying to myself in the dream that I'm going to let the water run longer to wash the rest of the dirt out of the shower.

I was proud that I got my house clean and I think I was telling my mother that I was proud too. Then I remember that I didn't clean my bathroom in my bedroom and I panicked because my older brother - estranged in real life -was in my bedroom sleep. I didnt want him to see it like that because it was in a horrible condition. So I went to tell him not to use my bedroom because the toilet wasn't working. I lied. Before I got it out, he opened his eyes and smiled at me and said I already cleaned it up for you and he did. I was so embarrased because we don't have a good relationship and I was worried that he was going to tell everybody about the bathroom. Although, I was embarassed, I was grateful at the same time because of his help. I remember saying to myself that if someone mentioned the condition of the bathroom I would tell them that I have no energy and sometimes its hard for me to keep things clean. I remembered saying that I'm so tired and I have no energy.

Ironically, my energy levels are low.

Anyway, If someone can give me so insight into this dream, I will be so very grateful.

Thanks

It's so nature to see the dreams, different people have different ways of looking at dreams--and the most important interpretation is the one the dreamwr makes.

May be your dream will comes true, but you have to wait for that.

Get Lost Lover Back

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Nov 23, 2012 - 8:35AM #12
christine3

Nov 9, 2012 -- 1:03AM, Ksushil970 wrote:

Feb 20, 2011 -- 1:59PM, tattwo wrote:

Hello everyone. I posted this on another board last week without any insight on this. This dream has "haunted" me since then.

Hi,

I'm sure you know that cleaning dreams means you are trying to get to the source of a problem.  It is uncovering layers and layers of things between you and the answer to the problem.  Each level of cleaning takes reveals another layer to the problem.  After it is all uncovered and revealed, you will feel like you have accomplished a great deal.  There are key players in the dream like not having the energy to accomplish the goal (which is the current problem...could be medical), help from others you'd least expect (your brother) and other avenues to explore (the other rooms).  You will be successful in this.  This is a very good dream.  It is to tell you that a new chapter in your life is on the horizon.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook