Post Reply
4 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2010 - 3:17PM #1
Whiffsofbliss
Posts: 1

Seasons Greetings,


 


Is there a forum for Law of Attraction practitioners to join?


 


Joie

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Dec 26, 2010 - 03:53PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2010 - 1:28AM #2
Stardove
Posts: 15,980

Here is a link to a list of all the forums.


I don't think there is a forum by the name, but I'm sure you will find the right and perfect fit for a discussion about the Law of Attraction.


Welcome to this forum and Beliefnet.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 01, 2011 - 2:45PM #3
Enchanting_lady77
Posts: 2

Dec 25, 2010 -- 3:17PM, Whiffsofbliss wrote:

Seasons Greetings,


 


Is there a forum for Law of Attraction practitioners to join?


 


Joie


Hey Whif!


I'm a follower of LofA. Just joined. Hope I can find more like us.


Take care!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2011 - 8:23AM #4
Enchanting_lady77
Posts: 2

Dec 28, 2010 -- 1:28AM, Stardove wrote:

Here is a link to a list of all the forums.


I don't think there is a forum by the name, but I'm sure you will find the right and perfect fit for a discussion about the Law of Attraction.


Welcome to this forum and Beliefnet.


Thanks so much Stardove!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2011 - 12:47PM #5
Stardove
Posts: 15,980

Jun 8, 2011 -- 8:23AM, Enchanting_lady77 wrote:

Dec 28, 2010 -- 1:28AM, Stardove wrote:


Here is a link to a list of all the forums.


I don't think there is a forum by the name, but I'm sure you will find the right and perfect fit for a discussion about the Law of Attraction.


Welcome to this forum and Beliefnet.




Thanks so much Stardove!



Enchanting Lady, Your are welcome and welcome to the forum and Beliefnet.  Hope you will find lots of forums of interest.  This one could use more activity.  :-)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook