Switch to Forum Live View Reading Spirit Cards
4 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2010 - 12:29PM #1
Mrs.towne

I am new to this forum and i am looking for some advise or help in using and reading spirit tarot cards. I have some psychic abilities, but don't really have full control of them and would really like to find someone to mentor me in it.

Stacy
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2010 - 12:24PM #2
BeerLover

Hello and welcome to the tarot boards, Mrs. Towne.  I am your host, BeerLover.  I hope you find what you are looking for here, and feel at home.  This used to be a jumpin' place, but is pretty quiet these days.  Perhaps you can be part of the change this place needs to regain it's old vibrancy.

I regret that I cannot be a mentor on your journey.  For me, tarot is more of an adventure, a way to explore the great "out there."  I simply draw the cards and paint a picture of what I see.  it is a single picture of the querant in the here and now.  It may or may not apply to the question at hand.  I've tried to get more technical with my reads, but it's been hit and miss.

All I can give in the way of advice is to clear your mind, turn the cards, and write down what you see.  Don't worry about the meanings, or positions, or what the number means.  Get to know your deck over time.  And don't be afraid to stray from the book's meaning when interpreting a card.  We can talk more, just keep in mind I'm no expert- and everybody's experience is different.  Hopefully some of the more advanced readers will help out.  If not you are stuck with....

Just me,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook