4 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2010 - 7:26PM #1
RiverEyes

Hey guys! 

I recently went to my local spiritualist church and asked a Medium there about a high pitched sound I've been hearing now and again for a long time which the other day turned into the sound of an untuned radio. 

She told me that I was clairaudient and that it will develop. 

I don't exactly understand what this entails and I'm wondering if there is anything I have to do/not do? 

Much love, River X

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2010 - 8:22PM #2
Stardove

Jul 25, 2010 -- 7:26PM, RiverEyes wrote:

Hey guys! 

I recently went to my local spiritualist church and asked a Medium there about a high pitched sound I've been hearing now and again for a long time which the other day turned into the sound of an untuned radio. 

She told me that I was clairaudient and that it will develop. 

I don't exactly understand what this entails and I'm wondering if there is anything I have to do/not do? 

Much love, River X

Clairaudience means clear hearing.  One definition is the act of hearing, or the ability to hear, sounds not normally audible; -- usually claimed as a special faculty of spiritualistic mediums, or the like.

For myself clairaudience is the thoughts which suddenly appear from nowhere or when doing readings the information I hear within my thoughts after saying my prayers.

Like in your other thread use a prayer of protection when working with Spirit.  Call upon your doorkeeper or gatekeeper which is the same thing for their protection.  Ask for only spirits of the light and your guidance to come through the doorway.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2010 - 9:37AM #3
RiverEyes

Thank you I will try that! 

Much love x

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook