Switch to Forum Live View Astology for Beginners
4 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2010 - 7:28PM #1
Psychicjim

How do I go about explaining what Astrology is to a total beginner?

Any suggestions apprecited.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2010 - 9:09PM #2
Kartari

Hi Psychicjim,

Jul 15, 2010 -- 7:28PM, Psychicjim wrote:

How do I go about explaining what Astrology is to a total beginner?

Any suggestions apprecited.

I'd start by telling them that astrology provides you with an invaluable tool for understanding yourself more deeply, and helps clarify the unfolding events of your life and to make better decisions.  If the beginner is interested in hearing more details, explain that astrology is based on mapping the planets and luminaries (sun and moon) in the sky, and where they fall along the zodiac and with respect to each other, and that those positions and aspects to each other provide a roadmap so to speak for your own path in life.  Go on from there by introducing some basic facts about the signs, and maybe get into moon signs, house placements and the ascendent if time permits.  After this point you can suggest a book like Steven Forrest's "The Inner Sky", which I personally highly recommend for a first astrology book.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2012 - 7:59AM #3
Ksushil970

Astrology is all about believing on stars and horoscope, yantra, tantra, black magic etc. Astrology is very powerful and give you correct prediction about anything related to you.

Moderated by Merope on Apr 03, 2013 - 03:06AM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook