Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View I offer to do 10 readings a day
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 11:56AM #31
BeerLover

Jul 13, 2010 -- 9:44AM, Rainbowspirit wrote:

Hi Beerlover,

How are you?

I don't think I would have pulled the page of swords if there was only one young man involved. My cards, know me, and they know how to show the answers to me in a way it is easy and clear for me to read.

No worries, I don't mind at all, it's just I think we all have our own styles in reading/interpreting the cards.

cheers,

Rainbowspirit

You're right, we do all have our own styles.  I've always seen the cards as having multiple meanings, depending on the situation.  And your cards seems to have very different meanings than my Gilded deck- let's not even talk about the Hanging Man. 

I'm really not trying to correct you or second guess you.  I thought I made that clear in my previous post.  And I've never met anybody who had such an intimate relationship with her cards.  It has been fascinating following your readings.  I really will butt out now.  Please keep doing your thing here.

Blessings on your journey,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 2:39PM #32
Flowseeker

Jul 13, 2010 -- 9:08AM, BeerLover wrote:

Your deck is so different than mine, Rainbowspirit.  It's really, really interesting that you pulled the Lovers right after 3 of swords.  The 3 of swords usually shows three swords piercing a heart (heartbreak).  Then The Lovers?  what's up with that?  I would offer an alternative explanation to the two suitors.  It could be that this young lady is dating a guy who seems to be two different people, and that's driving her crazy.

I really should butt out and let your reads stand on your own.  {After all, you really don't need any help from the likes of me}  But keeping my mouth shut was never one of my better qualities.

BL

BL,  that's a good point, I can see how he appears to be 2 different people.  I'll ask her about this.   

C

Check out my hubs on http://hubpages.com/profile/Tranquilheart
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2010 - 3:39PM #33
solful1

Hi Rainbowspririt,

I was poking around and saw your offer for reading and wanted to put in a request. I have so many questions in my mind it's hard to figure out how to word it. The main thing on my mind is my love life. Perhaps the best way for me to word it is: what (if anything) can I do to find the type of relationship I'd like to have; or what can I do to meet the kind of guy I'd like to have a relationship with? I mostly want to know about my love life.

I also have career problems though. I feel stuck in job I'm tired off. I've been attending school on the side and just when I was about ready to transfer I sort of lost motivation and now I'm stuck in limbo with needing to complete my schoolwork before I can move on from my job. I think the obvious thing for me on that is just do my schoolwork but I don't quite feel the motivation and I'm not sure why. I don't know even know how to word the question: Will I be successful with school? Is it better for me to just stay at the current job? What is the spiritual reason I'm holding myself back?

If you are up for doing only 1 question, I'd like the love life thing. If 2 is all right, the love life and career path.  Feel free to adjust the wording of my questions into what works best for you.

thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2010 - 12:39AM #34
Rainbowspirit

In an earlier post when readsing the hanged man as an outcome card.  I said to the person I was doing the reading for to get a clear perspective on things. This to my knowledge can be ONE of the meanings of the hanged man, but dear Beerlover if you do not believe me, please do go to the ATA (American Tarot Assossiation) and check for yourself.

From the ATA website: www.ata-tarot.com/resource/cards/

"As the card of the paradox, the Hanged Man also urges you to look at things in a new and different way. If your mind is yelling at you to do something, then doing nothing could be the best thing to do. If something is important to you emotionally but it no longer serves a purpose, you might want to think about letting go of it."

I am here to offer free readings for people, and not to argue about the several meanings a card can have.

I wish everyone a nice day,

Rainbowspirit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2010 - 1:26AM #35
Rainbowspirit

Hello Solful1,

Sure I can do a reading for you. I'll try to answer all of your questions.

Love: Finding the right man for a relationship:

1. 6 of pentacles

2. death

3. queen of cups

4. sun

5. world

You need to get out there more. Oh, and the cards show me you have the gift of sight, so use it. There will be a new beginning for you, I do see marriage in the future, as the sun shows, but first things first, stop being so shy, and go out with your friends to socialize more, make the first step to finding the man of your dreams.

School: Finishing school or not:

1.4 of pentacles

2. hierophant

3. world

4. 2 of pentacles

5. 4 of swords

6. 7 of wands

Basically if you quit to school now, you can do other things to get your life mojo back, and rest a little, but eventually it will come back to bite you in the behind, so choose your decision carefully. If you feel like you really can't live without taking a break from school then go ahead, but you will probably regret it in the future.

Work: Finding a new job or not

1.queen of swords (this one jumped out of my deck  while shuffling.

It shows a sad woman, a woman who has lost something and is now holding on with all her strength to keep whatever she has left. One of the meanings of this card is to make a quick and confident decision, and this is exactly what I advise you to do as well.

Don't dwell on it , you've done that enough already. The job isn't making you happy anymore, and you need to move on. I also pulled the ace of swords , so yes you should move on, you are only wasting your time at that work place.

Spiritual: What's holding you back

1. tower

2. knight of swords

3. strength

Deep down inside your fear of failor is holding you back, the fear that if you make the wrong decision something terrible will happen as a result. The cards urge you to gather your confidence, and strength to become the strong, confident woman you should be, perhaps some self-help books? Or a life coach?

Have a pleasant day, I did pull the empress, so do not worry, you will haveyour inner strength, you just need to find it first.

Rainbowspirit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2010 - 11:49AM #36
solful1

Hi Rainbowspirit. Just read your reply and Thank You so much! It all made sense to me and it was really kind of you to touch on each "question" separately. I do have tarot cards myself and in the mornings I do spreads for myself as a meditative thing but sometimes I can't put the messages together, or I wonder how subjective my readings for myself are. What you laid out for me is very similar to what I get for myself. I guess I do just need to be more patient, more confident in a certain context, and lose my intertia--and a lot of this does stem from a fear of failing I have deep inside.

I copied your message and put it in my journal, to reflect on and help me trust my inner guidance more. This is just the little charge I needed to get my day (and week) going!

Thanks again!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2010 - 1:02PM #37
Rainbowspirit

Hi Solful1,

And you just made my day! ;)

I'm happy when my readings can help ,or encourage people.

I agree with you about reading for yourself, it's really hard. I usually ask my brother  to do a reading for me when I have a really important question about something.

Have a great evening,

Rainbowspirit Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2010 - 1:18PM #38
RiverEyes

Hey Rainbow Spirit! 

I would love a reading! Love, and whether I am on the right path regarding what I plan for education and career would be my subjects!! 

Thank you in advance :o)

Much love, River xoxo

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook