Switch to Forum Live View Changes at Beliefnet
4 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2010 - 5:45PM #1
Stardove

Good day. It was announced June 25th that Fox News Corp has sold   Beliefnet to BN Media. Click   here to view an article.

Other than the fact that   paid staff I've had the honor of working with the last few years were   let go as a result, there have been no changes to the community forums   with these exceptions:

1. To report a software glitch, click on community.beliefnet.com/beliefnet_commun... to send a   private message to the member Beliefnet_Community.

2. For   technical assistance, visit the Beliefnet Knowledgebase. We'll do our   best to help. If you're uncertain whether you're experiencing a genuine   software glitch or a temporary hiccup on  your computer, feel free to   post a new thread on the Knowledgebase.

3. To report   scam/phishing emails sent through Beliefnet's Private messaging system,   press the Report Content button. That action will notify the  appropriate  person who vanquishes the spammer/scammers.

If BN  Media is more  amenable in cultivating social networking sites, this  could very well be  a positive move for our beloved Communities.

With these new  changes I have been given the tools to all the forums  and groups, a  Super Moderator along with Merope and Rangerken.  Which  means my time is  going to be spread thin.

For  the moment the three of us are taking  care of the Community side of  Beliefnet. If any thing on this forum needs my attention please send me a private  message through B'net.

Kind  regards to all,

Stardove ~ Beliefnet Community Host

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook