Switch to Forum Live View I CHING YO!!! LEARN ABOUT IT!!!
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 9:23AM #1
water
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 11:16AM #2
BeerLover

Hello Water, and welcome to this little corner of cyberspace {love the name, simple, so full of meaning.  Wish I had thought of it}.  Can you tell us a little more about I-Ching?  Do you practice it yourself?  Are you willing to give reads here?  I, for one would like something more than a link to another website.  Friendly reminder:  Multiple postings of a link is against the ROC, so says your host, Sheriff BeerLover.

We actually had somebody who did I Ching readings a while back, Cathy somebody I believe.  You could probably find her thread if you looked.  This is the right place for this particular topic.  Hopefully others will be interested, and we can have a good converation, something this place has been lacking for a long time now.

Welcome,

BL

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 5:15PM #3
cdkelley

yes, it was Cathy,(lol! somebody will do I guess! BL!) i LOVE THE I CHING!

ASK AWAY....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 9:14PM #4
stardustpilgrim

Jul 29, 2011 -- 5:15PM, cdkelley wrote:

yes, it was Cathy,(lol! somebody will do I guess! BL!) i LOVE THE I CHING!

ASK AWAY....

Hey Cathy, are you still around? Have you ever heard of Carol Anthony? I really liked her book The Philosophy of the I Ching. I'll keep this short to see if you're still around......

sdp

The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten.
Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.
The Way of Chuang Tzu by Thomas Merton

A map is not the territory. Alfred Korzybski
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2012 - 4:50AM #5
cdkelley

Hi Stardustpilgrim,

I don't come here hardly at all,but I got a notice someone had replied on this thread. No, I have never read the book. I rarely get time to read much any more since I started taking classes online getting my Associates degree.

If you'd like to get ahold of me go ahead & email me

cathydkelley@yahoo.com

Happy New Year!

Cathy :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
12 months ago  ::  Nov 08, 2013 - 8:16PM #6
Stardove

Cathy Kelley passed away last week-end.  Her service is 9.9.13 in CA.  RIP Cathy.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
12 months ago  ::  Nov 20, 2013 - 3:30PM #7
christine3

I never met you Cathy, but read your obituary just now.  I recognize your face.  Have a little rest now, maybe we'll meet in our dreams!

Love, Christine

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook