Switch to Forum Live View I CHING YO!!! LEARN ABOUT IT!!!
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 9:23AM #1
water
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 11:16AM #2
BeerLover

Hello Water, and welcome to this little corner of cyberspace {love the name, simple, so full of meaning.  Wish I had thought of it}.  Can you tell us a little more about I-Ching?  Do you practice it yourself?  Are you willing to give reads here?  I, for one would like something more than a link to another website.  Friendly reminder:  Multiple postings of a link is against the ROC, so says your host, Sheriff BeerLover.

We actually had somebody who did I Ching readings a while back, Cathy somebody I believe.  You could probably find her thread if you looked.  This is the right place for this particular topic.  Hopefully others will be interested, and we can have a good converation, something this place has been lacking for a long time now.

Welcome,

BL

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 5:15PM #3
cdkelley

yes, it was Cathy,(lol! somebody will do I guess! BL!) i LOVE THE I CHING!

ASK AWAY....

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2011 - 9:14PM #4
stardustpilgrim

Jul 29, 2011 -- 5:15PM, cdkelley wrote:

yes, it was Cathy,(lol! somebody will do I guess! BL!) i LOVE THE I CHING!

ASK AWAY....

Hey Cathy, are you still around? Have you ever heard of Carol Anthony? I really liked her book The Philosophy of the I Ching. I'll keep this short to see if you're still around......

sdp

The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten.
Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.
The Way of Chuang Tzu by Thomas Merton

A map is not the territory.                                                                 Alfred Korzybski

God is that function in the world by reason of which our purposes are directed to ends which in our own consciousness are impartial as to our own interests. He is that element in life in virtue of which judgment stretches beyond facts of existence to values of existence.      Alfred North Whitehead
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2012 - 4:50AM #5
cdkelley

Hi Stardustpilgrim,

I don't come here hardly at all,but I got a notice someone had replied on this thread. No, I have never read the book. I rarely get time to read much any more since I started taking classes online getting my Associates degree.

If you'd like to get ahold of me go ahead & email me

cathydkelley@yahoo.com

Happy New Year!

Cathy :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
11 months ago  ::  Nov 08, 2013 - 8:16PM #6
Stardove

Cathy Kelley passed away last week-end.  Her service is 9.9.13 in CA.  RIP Cathy.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 months ago  ::  Nov 20, 2013 - 3:30PM #7
christine3

I never met you Cathy, but read your obituary just now.  I recognize your face.  Have a little rest now, maybe we'll meet in our dreams!

Love, Christine

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook