Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

8 years ago  ::  May 23, 2010 - 10:26AM #1
Alex

It's me again. Been some time since we last met eh? I hope you guys are still around. Haven't had much "runing" done recently until today.

Well, it's about a girl. I felt a connection w her once, but then ignored it, and now I'm back to being neutral again. My friends have encouraged me to start a relationship, but I'm really unsure about it. This is cos I have other dreams to think of, such as my dream to become an explorer, and having a family or a girlfriend would somehow be a blockade to this.

Also, in the past, my dad read my palm and told me that at some point in my life, I would have two paths to take. Perhaps this is it.

So, I asked the runes: Tell me about my relationship with (girl's name).

Answer: Past -- Sowilo

Present -- Kenaz

Future -- Othala reversed

(P.S. I've stopped using converse runes)

According to this reading, I'm very certain about Sowilo and Kenaz in relation to this situation, however, I just need confirmation about Othala reversed. Most of the time, reversed is a bit hard to interpret for me. I'm sort of getting the vibe that she might be a bit hard to take care of and I'm not prepared for it.

What do you think?

MarcoRenjer

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook