5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2010 - 12:07AM #1
jessica

i have finally discovered who ia m and my purpose. there is always more for me to learn, yet i have learned enough...i just dont know what is the next step. I am a clairvoyant who can not predict me life or those close to me, or see those who have passed in my life, but i can for others. This ability has progressed in the last year, kinda of out of no where. i do practice some celctic, but i was raised in a catholic household my whole life. i own the golden tarot by kat black, which stood out to me the minute i picked them up, and i am just trying to communicate wit others like myself. thanks...please help me with my spirtuality.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2010 - 12:09AM #2
jessica

even if i can help someone i would be more than happy to try. but i hope someone else would be able to do the same. through the cards or what i see.. i mean.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2010 - 9:49AM #3
BeerLover

Hello Jessica, and welcome to the Tarot boards.  I am BeerLover (also known as the "great and powerful" also known as Beer-lo or Sheriff BeerLover when the circumstances require) your host around these parts.  Good to see one such as yourself here, offering to share her gift with others.  Your presence enriches this (sparsely occupied) place.

If you want, you can start in on the Open Reading Forum, taking whatever querants resonate with you.  Teejers sounds like one custom made for the likes of you- message of encouragemnent... unusual spread." 

You can also read me if you like.  I have some issues going on which I'd like some clarity on, perhaps even clarity as to the issues themselves.

Blessings on your journey,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2010 - 7:09PM #4
jessica

sure, no problem, im new to this site actually so im not to familiar with where exackly to go.....i dont mind reading for others, just as long as it a few at a time due to the fact it drains alot of energy out of me, but sure just let me know when...jessica

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2010 - 11:27PM #5
Teejers

Hi Jessica,

I'd love for you to read me. You can PM me for more details if you want to be more private or just post here. Whatever suits you.

Much Love,

TeeJ

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2010 - 11:11PM #6
jessica

it seems like it should be a lil more private in regards to your personal information, unless you have no problem with me reading through a post....its up to you ...just let me know what you decide.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 03, 2010 - 4:02PM #7
natsim7

I wouldn't mind a reading if you will. Just let me know what you need.

Thanks and blessings,

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook