Switch to Forum Live View Mercury retrograde...back again from 9/7 through 9/29/2009
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2009 - 6:18PM #1
Dreamweever2

Mercury is retrograde again. I found it on another forum and thought I would share it here. Guess we need to batton down the hatches to ride it out again. If anyone is looking for the effects this can have I'm adding the links below.

www.writerinthewindow.com/mercury_retrog...

www.alphalifetrends.com/mercuryretrograd...

These might shed some light on how this effects communication during this period, and also has the dates that this will be occuring.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2009 - 8:19PM #2
ManzanitaBear

During the last Mercury retrograde, I had several chance encounters and possible sightings of people I hadn't seen or heard from in years.  It'll be very interesting to see if that happens again!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 11:46PM #3
Kartari
Woohoo, Mercury retrograde!   That explains why my computer's motherboard blew a capacitor and required an expensive replacement.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2009 - 12:09AM #4
ManzanitaBear

I wonder if it explains the "check" light suddenly coming on in my car--which it's never done before.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 12:33AM #5
Dreamweever2

Fortunately we don't have too much longer to ride this one out. It ends on 9/29. I have wondered if it has had any baring on my mood lately. I've been feeling a little anxious and unsettled. Who knows, it's hard to tell. I will breathe a sigh of relief once it passes regardless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2009 - 2:53PM #6
ManzanitaBear

So here's what's happened for me during the Mercury retrograde: I got started as a (very modestly) paid internet writer, and felt some significant change in some emotional and physical health problems.  Have had a few computer problems and car trouble.  Had an issue with my SO come to a head that first made me wonder if I could stay in the relationship, then made me realize that's an overwhelming yes, I love him even more than I knew, and he loves me no less.

I suppose all of that is consistent with Mercury retrograde?  And since this retrograde covered the month of September, I would expect that at least part of it was in Virgo, which is my natal Mercury sign.  Is that significant?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2009 - 12:36AM #7
Dreamweever2

Manzanitabear, yes, from what I've read about Mercury retrograde what you described seems to fall in line with it. I really don't know too much about astrology though. I wish I did. I'm glad it's behind us again for now. I really hate communication issues. I am glad to hear that your relationship things worked out well.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2009 - 11:39AM #8
Kartari
Hey MB,
Yes, it it consistent.  Unfortunately I can't check your chart because my computer went kaput in one way or another THREE TIMES during the retrograde and I lost ALL my charts during one of them!  I backup my documents all the time, but this astrology program I use is old and saves charts in its own program folder instead of My Documents like every other cooperative modern program.  Anyway, my point is that it sounds like other things were going on as well for you because Mercury alone would only disrupt more superficial and daily things like computers (!), mail, phones, etc..  The inner planets (Mercury, Venus and Mars) tend to be triggers for the outer planets (Saturn through Pluto) and their style of issues, so you probably had some aspects going on for such a significant event to occur.  Glad it worked out for you... the truth is, if something is meant to be, astrological forces will not break it, they really can't... they can only put things to the test, the rest is up to you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2009 - 1:31PM #9
ManzanitaBear

I'm curious about those aspects now!  I have my own chart, but I don't know how to match it up with the current aspects; I haven't gone that far in learning astrology.  And I have my SO's, too.  I instantly thought of the outer planets we have in our natal charts when this happened: we both have Venus in Virgo (rules relationships, correct?), I have Mercury in Virgo as well, which is his sun sign, and he has Mercury in Leo, which is my sun sign.  What happened was a communication issue, but it also involved disrespect--not intentional disrespect, but hurtful nonetheless, and it's something he's done repeatedly.  I finally had enough, and it got through to him, to make a long story short.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook