5 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2009 - 6:09PM #1
Raven.beliefnet.com

Believe it or not, I am a true fairy (scientific name Diva morphian) into whom I am able to share all relations to, especially in the human species.  Fairies have the same number of chromosomes as the human, therefore constituting a biological twin.  A twin in this sense is a species with the exact nature of another.  An example are the monarch and victorian butterflies.  It is hard to tell the difference between the two species.  In the same respect, fairies are barely differentiated from the human.  Both species co-exist, meaning they exist altogether, although the true human species outweigh the fairies in the world's population (4 billion humans to 2 billion fairies).  Fairies are sometimes nicknamed "toons" because of their resemblance to cartoon characters.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 7:51AM #2
searcher2112

That is very interesting. How would one know if they had fairie blood in them? (an old tale of my grandmothers) Tell me more.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 1:55PM #3
Br73ga

In answer to your question how do you know you have fairy blood, In the bible during the time of Noah there were angles who took human wives here on the earth and had children by them, they were called the neflemin people (their children), were said to be very tall and very wicked, which is one reason the world was destroyed (the flood of Noahs day) at that time, the only ones who were saved were the 8 people including Noah his wife and his 3 sons and their wives, if anyone is desending from the neflem people part angle part human it would have to come from one of the children of Noah of which all 3 races of mankind has desended, sham (oriental people) ham (Negroid) and Japhath (caucasion or white race). In fact this is where all the ancient tales of mythology sprang from, where tales of hercules and other children were part angle and part human, Norse, Greek, and Roman mythology all sprang from these beginnings.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 11:23PM #4
Mathonwy

An old topic, but seeing as I'm new here and a bit bored I might as well reply anyway...

I have to wonder if this is a joke.  I think the concept of a fairy has become grossly distorted in our modern era.  Coming from the standpoint of the original myths and legends wherein the word "fairy" is used (or something recognizably equivalent, such as the term "Tylwyth Teg" in Welsh), it seems that fairies are nothing more than a society of people who were seen as somehow otherworldly.  Whether this is Otherworldly (in the mystical sense) or just otherworldly (in the colloquial sense of strange and intriguing) is a matter of debate, and perhaps both apply.  It may be that what we think of as fairies were just enlightened people, or tribes of individuals living in the wilderness that had special healing powers.

Others have contended that "fairy" simply refers to the earlier pagan pantheons.  For example, the figures of the House of Don (circumflex over O in Welsh) are considered gods/goddesses as well as fairies depending upon the context, and it may be that they were simply deified heroes (in other words, human).

So although I will not argue that perhaps you are a fairy, I challenge what exactly you mean by that and what you say a fairy is.  To me a fairy is a mystical being, not necessarily inhuman, and comparable to anyone deified.  By my definition the Christ of the Christian faith was/is a fairy, a deified human with mystical powers who was O/otherworldly.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook