5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 6:40AM #1
RiverEyes

Hey,

I am asking this on behalf of my friend, just recently, now and again he is being shown images of people who have killed themselves. It is a different person each time, and he doesn't know the people he see's.

He is totally uninterested in the afterlife and anything paranormal, just through lack of knowlege about it. He doesn't understand what is happening & is quite scared about it.

Any idea's on what this could be or how to stop it would be great. I am gonna post this on other boards too just to try and get a few viewpoints on it.

Thank you, River X

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 7:43AM #2
Brownowl33

I once had a problem with unpleasant things like that, and the best thing he can do is try to ignore it and put it out of his mind.  If he starts to see or experience something he doesn't like, he should immediately think of something else, turn on the TV, whatever it takes to focus his attention elsewhere.  I'm no expert, but it really helped me and I don't have that problem anymore.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2009 - 3:35PM #3
Stardove

Jun 5, 2009 -- 6:40AM, RiverEyes wrote:

Hey,

I am asking this on behalf of my friend, just recently, now and again he is being shown images of people who have killed themselves. It is a different person each time, and he doesn't know the people he see's.

He is totally uninterested in the afterlife and anything paranormal, just through lack of knowlege about it. He doesn't understand what is happening & is quite scared about it.

Any idea's on what this could be or how to stop it would be great. I am gonna post this on other boards too just to try and get a few viewpoints on it.

Thank you, River X

I would suggest protection.  Your friend needs to protect his physical body by saying a prayer.  It can be as simple as the Light of God now surrounds me,  protecting me from anything that is not for my highest and best.

Even if he doesn't believe in Spirit Guides, I believe we all have a door keeper or gate keeper (both terms are used).  I believe he needs to call upon his door keeper to close the the doorway to the Spirit realm.  The door keeper is with us for our own protection.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 5:32PM #4
gizmolove

hey river,

If "being shown" means that he is seeing these images in his own mind? And, if he has no particular spiritual beliefs or religious belief system? Then is is a serious problem that is just not going to "go away".

Thoughts of suicide are generally from someone who is depressed. Depression can be from the living enviornment or from a chemical cause. Either way it is not to be ignored. He may need an intervention. Treatment by a phyciatrist or a medical professional after certain chemical testing, is in order. If this is not comming from religious convictions, or life stress that may change once his circumstances change, then it is imparitive that this be addressed before these thought exculate into action!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2010 - 7:21PM #5
RiverEyes

Hey everyone. I apologise for the extremely late reply! I haven't been on here in a long time (I've only just figured out how to inbox!) 

My friend no longer has these visions, they stopped all of a sudden and haven't come back as of yet. I have passed along all suggestions incase they start again and would like to thank everybody for their input! 

Much love, River xxx

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2010 - 8:13PM #6
Stardove

Jul 25, 2010 -- 7:21PM, RiverEyes wrote:

Hey everyone. I apologise for the extremely late reply! I haven't been on here in a long time (I've only just figured out how to inbox!) 

My friend no longer has these visions, they stopped all of a sudden and haven't come back as of yet. I have passed along all suggestions incase they start again and would like to thank everybody for their input! 

Much love, River xxx

Hi River, it's good to see you back.  I'm glad you friend's visions have stopped.  Still believe that protection is the way to go especially when dealing with the esoteric realm.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook