Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View ASTRAL PROJECTION (OBE) your only stores
4 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2010 - 9:57PM #11
Tstone

I started investigating Out Of Body Experiences as a side interest to my exploration of Lucid Dreaming.  Interestingly, I've had more success with willed OBEs than I have with willful initiation of Lucid Dreaming.

I've successfully projected once, and seek to work on mastering the practice...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 11:43PM #12
Shorty123

I've been praticing astral projection alot since I got 2 books on the subject at our local Hastings book store about a year ago. I've got a whole ritual for preparing my mind and slipping into a deep meditative state. It really works, but once you have slipped out of your shell once it starts happening easier and easier each time until it just starts happening without even trying anymore. I read that you can time travel in the astral realm but I've not been able to do it. I'm never out of my body long because fear always pulls me back in. I know this sounds crazy but it's 100% true. You should see how my husband and 15 year old daughter look at me when I try to share  my expierence with them. They clearly don't believe me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 12:00AM #13
Shorty123

It's really not that hard. Part of my ritual I read in a book but I added my own style to it.  You just have to be sure you wont be interrupted, no distractions. Make sure you are not hungry but not full either. Wear loose clothing and remove all jewelry. Then I lie real still and I like to imagine that I'm boarding and elevator. I mentally watch each number light up until I reach floor 12. Then the elevator stops and I get off on that floor. Now you can picture that floor to look like whatever you want. Sometimes I like to picture a dusty storage room or a grassy field or that when I get off I drop into space. Anyway I hang out there a while and look around. Then I get back on the elevator going down. When I reach the ground floor I'm usually completly relaxed. Then it's time to bring on the vibrations needed to leave the body. Starting w/ a point right between the eyes in the center of your head (i forget what its called, I think its the inner cortex or im not sure) anyway i picture different colored orbs directly above point of the body, from head to toe. When you think of the part of your body, try to feel it with your mind. Like when you think shoulders, feel them w/o moving your hands. Keep going from head to toe and back up until you start to feel those parts of the body vibrate. Now w/ the orbs fixed above the parts of the body draw a straight line from the top orb to the bottom and then you should peel right out starting with your head and then shoulders and so on.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 12:27PM #14
Ezoterika-erika

OBE symptoms:
experience shaking or jog;
audible sounds - buzz, scrape, etc.
vibrations or a higher power;
experienced shaking, rotation and other movements;
lead to "paralysis";
operated in a dream;
or concerns you raised in the air;
something you panic attacks and fear;
heard voices and steps;
visible through closed eyes;
recognizable in the visible or tangible non-physical beings;
"vivid dreams";
see, speak or hear the beloved ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 12:30PM #15
Ezoterika-erika

OBE and kidnappings relationship

OBE (entrance from your body) is like a deliberate separation and physical origins. It differs from NDE (dying experience) - not least the fact that the NDE during a short period of time the body was dead. OBE is not experienced during the "trauma".

It may be that the OBE experience, and small children who still do not understand the essence of phenomena. This may be a prerequisite for rain (or dusk) man "concept as a whole. Perhaps the kids complain because they do not want to sleep and your lovytėse be near his mother or father, for fear of the "movements " or internal energy changes.

It may be that (at least in part) UFOs pagrobtųjų "only had OBEs occurred. Just any way they could not explain the phenomenon. After all, UFO is a group consciousness of our culture is.

OBE experiences show that we are more than physical beings. And yet another amazing phenomenon: during the OBE can travel in time! Explore the past, and maybe "keep an eye on the future. This shows that the time is an illusion. This explains the visions of the prophets.

OBE is associated with RV (vision at a distance). RV however, does not direct sense of involvement - like video surveillance over black-and-white TV.

Perhaps a more developed civilization there is no need to create physical space ships. Astral being to simultaneously be in multiple measurements (and their faith). It is likely that more contact with nežemiečiais occurs precisely at the level of the astral. After all, pagrobtieji tells about the bright creatures, energy, etc. Sometimes that is not being bold forms (and which may vary). With it, interact with like energy pellets. However, felt his mind.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 2:49AM #16
sleepwalking

How can you tell the difference between astral projection and sleep walking? 

I have actually had experiences where I wake up and have someone tell me that I talked to them while I was asleep and I just laugh and say "yea I know" because I actually have 'watched' myself sleepwalk.

I will start sleepwalking and its like I'm watching a movie, and in my head I will be thinking things like "Oh, sleep walking again?" or "haha, what are you doing?" (this one specifically happens when I move furniture in my sleep). I can't stop myself or wake myself up from sleepwalking, I just watch myself do it. Then in the morning, I remember sleep walking and I remember everything I did and said. Is this a form of projection?

On a side note....I've dreamt that things happen and then actually have them happen. (I dream I do things with people I have never met (like have lunch), and then meet that person for the first time the next day)

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Apr 11, 2013 - 9:59PM #17
Ezoterika-erika

Aug 27, 2011 -- 2:49AM, sleepwalking wrote:

How can you tell the difference between astral projection and sleep walking? 

I have actually had experiences where I wake up and have someone tell me that I talked to them while I was asleep and I just laugh and say "yea I know" because I actually have 'watched' myself sleepwalk.

I will start sleepwalking and its like I'm watching a movie, and in my head I will be thinking things like "Oh, sleep walking again?" or "haha, what are you doing?" (this one specifically happens when I move furniture in my sleep). I can't stop myself or wake myself up from sleepwalking, I just watch myself do it. Then in the morning, I remember sleep walking and I remember everything I did and said. Is this a form of projection?

On a side note....I've dreamt that things happen and then actually have them happen. (I dream I do things with people I have never met (like have lunch), and then meet that person for the first time the next day)

Hi ,this video for you enjoy :) Thanks for replay : vimeo.com/23465700

and this :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Fr7dQklas ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Apr 11, 2013 - 10:09PM #18
Ezoterika-erika

Jun 28, 2010 -- 11:43PM, Shorty123 wrote:

I've been praticing astral projection alot since I got 2 books on the subject at our local Hastings book store about a year ago. I've got a whole ritual for preparing my mind and slipping into a deep meditative state. It really works, but once you have slipped out of your shell once it starts happening easier and easier each time until it just starts happening without even trying anymore. I read that you can time travel in the astral realm but I've not been able to do it. I'm never out of my body long because fear always pulls me back in. I know this sounds crazy but it's 100% true. You should see how my husband and 15 year old daughter look at me when I try to share  my expierence with them. They clearly don't believe me.

Hello,

I know this in my expierence is true problem is fear . And if you husban dont believe you : amazing info : www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Fr7dQklas ... Now you and husban watch this video enjoy :) Thanks for replay :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook