6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 2:45PM #1
Stardove

Does anyone watch the TV show Medium?  I do.  I record each new show on DVR to watch later. 

The stories are based on a real medium Allison DuBois.

If you haven't ever seen it you can from this link Medium TV shows.

If you are a regular viewer, what do you think of the show?

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 4:03PM #2
Dreamweever2

Off topic, but I did want to wish you a Happy Mothers Day Stardove.

I too, am a fan of Medium. I am to an extent intuitive like most people, but have never experienced anything like that.

I had a friend who had helped the police with 3 different missing chlid cases. With one of them, they did find the child alive. Unfortunately, the other 2 had died. Her gift always facinated me. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 7:23PM #3
Stardove

May 10, 2009 -- 4:03PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Off topic, but I did want to wish you a Happy Mothers Day Stardove.

I too, am a fan of Medium. I am to an extent intuitive like most people, but have never experienced anything like that.

I had a friend who had helped the police with 3 different missing chlid cases. With one of them, they did find the child alive. Unfortunately, the other 2 had died. Her gift always facinated me. 

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes.  I pampered myself with a bubble bath.  Surprised

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook