Switch to Forum Live View A question about third eye chakra...
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 1:08AM #1
Cardtechgirl83

Is it normal for the spot on your head where your third eye chakra is, to feel weird? It doesnt hurt. It feels kind of like a ball of warm energy right where the third eye would be. In trying to learn more about my ablities I have noticed a marked increase in this phenomenon.  I asked this quesion in another thread and I think maybe I should have asked it here instead. Any help or insight is appreciated.

"Time is an illusion that serves a purpose." Author Unknown
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 12:38PM #2
Stardove

I do not know if the feelings you describe are normal.  Perhaps another member will comment.  What I will say is it does sound like your guidance is working on your third eye. 

If you get headaches in your forehead this can be the guides tightening a band over your third eye.  Tell the guides to loosen the band, because they are causing you pain.  Be firm.  You might have to remind them several times, if a headache goes away, but comes back.  This is the guides way of protection for you to not see things too quickly.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 5:03PM #3
Cardtechgirl83

Thank you Stardove. Another member did coment at the other place where I had left the question, and both of you gave me some things to think about. I think if I can learn how to properly use the gift I may be able to help others. I am overwhelmed with it all right now and really appreciate the help.

Thanks again :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 16, 2009 - 10:30PM #4
Inkywhip

Cardtechgirl,

Since I was young, I had occasional physical experiences of sensation in an area corresponding to the third eye chakra. (understand, however, that this area also corresponds directly to the position where 'flames' due to the Holy Spirit were said to have rested on the apostles on Pentecost, which was more in my mind as a Catholic at the time).

It was not until a great spiritual awakening that the sensation returned with much greater frequency, and still later, when discovering other teachings, that I find that I now essentially automatically activate the chakra (as well as the seventh) during what I refer to as 'prayer' (which may more directly be termed 'opening myself to the inflowing of Divine Essence').

On a further spiritual retreat, I found myself being bent at the neck, and influenced by spirit (angelic?) influences to where I experienced activation of all chakras. However, I have to say that my perception was a reversal of the typical meditation-inspired earth-to-universe flow...it was more of a Divine-to-earth/reality flow.

While I experienced such activation for some time during prayer, I eventually lost touch with the full range, but never 6th/7th. Perhaps another retreat will restore it, or offer a different experience.

I hope that this recounting of my own experience is useful in corroborating that you are not alone in such physical experience.

Incarnadine

..."jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden" />

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 9:15PM #5
Cardtechgirl83

May 16, 2009 -- 10:30PM, Inkywhip wrote:

Cardtechgirl,

Since I was young, I had occasional physical experiences of sensation in an area corresponding to the third eye chakra. (understand, however, that this area also corresponds directly to the position where 'flames' due to the Holy Spirit were said to have rested on the apostles on Pentecost, which was more in my mind as a Catholic at the time).

It was not until a great spiritual awakening that the sensation returned with much greater frequency, and still later, when discovering other teachings, that I find that I now essentially automatically activate the chakra (as well as the seventh) during what I refer to as 'prayer' (which may more directly be termed 'opening myself to the inflowing of Divine Essence').

On a further spiritual retreat, I found myself being bent at the neck, and influenced by spirit (angelic?) influences to where I experienced activation of all chakras. However, I have to say that my perception was a reversal of the typical meditation-inspired earth-to-universe flow...it was more of a Divine-to-earth/reality flow.

While I experienced such activation for some time during prayer, I eventually lost touch with the full range, but never 6th/7th. Perhaps another retreat will restore it, or offer a different experience.

I hope that this recounting of my own experience is useful in corroborating that you are not alone in such physical experience.

Incarnadine

..."jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden" />

Thank you so much for the help. I do feel better knowing that this kind of stuff doesnt just happen to me. I am sorry that it took me so long to reply, there was a bad storm that fried my computer a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping to be back on here within the week. Thank you again for your insight.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2009 - 12:57AM #6
Stardove

Aug 9, 2009 -- 6:17PM, Thedragonfly wrote:

I tend to get a tingle in the Ajna (Thrid Eye) Chakra when aligning or meditating. Seems to be fairly common.

Thedragonfly,

Welcome to the Spiritualism forum.  Hope you enjoy the time you spend here and on Beliefnet.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook