Page 91 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: New Open Reading Forum
2 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 1:22PM #901
christine3

Mar 29, 2012 -- 12:35AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

It's about the kiss on the cheek. Over the past year and a half, I've seen this man 3 times, but he's an old aquaintence from many years ago. He has me pretty confused. Can you tell me anything about this situation?

Hi Dreamweever2,

I can tell you the *feeling* of the kiss that I got.  It said, "Not to worry," but nothing beyond that.  That's the short answer.  I'm only good for short answers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 3:33PM #902
Dreamweever2

Mar 29, 2012 -- 1:22PM, christine3 wrote:

It said, "Not to worry," but nothing beyond that. 

Thank you again....that's good to know because I don't want to do anything that would cause me to embarrass myself.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 4:24PM #903
christine3

Mar 29, 2012 -- 3:33PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Mar 29, 2012 -- 1:22PM, christine3 wrote:

It said, "Not to worry," but nothing beyond that. 

Thank you again....that's good to know because I don't want to do anything that would cause me to embarrass myself.

Ho ho ho, LOL!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2012 - 1:36PM #904
BeerLover

Hi Karen, good to see you again.  Yes, I agree with Christine.  Talk to him.  Be honest, try to understand, don't be defensive.  Work it out between the two of you.

We have finished a chicken buying spree.  We have 24 New Hampshires chicks for the freezer, six Austrolorpes, six Rhode Island Reds, and thee Buff Orpingtons to round out our flock of setting hens.  The Buff Orpingtons will be pets.  They are quite friendly even as chicks.  Hopefully I'll get some pics up over the weekend.  I was hoping to get a couple more Barred Rocks to go with the two we have already, but these will do for now.

Farmer BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2012 - 10:25AM #905
christine3

Mar 30, 2012 -- 1:36PM, BeerLover wrote:

Hi Karen, good to see you again.  Yes, I agree with Christine.  Talk to him.  Be honest, try to understand, don't be defensive.  Work it out between the two of you.

We have finished a chicken buying spree.  We have 24 New Hampshires chicks for the freezer, six Austrolorpes, six Rhode Island Reds, and thee Buff Orpingtons to round out our flock of setting hens.  The Buff Orpingtons will be pets.  They are quite friendly even as chicks.  Hopefully I'll get some pics up over the weekend.  I was hoping to get a couple more Barred Rocks to go with the two we have already, but these will do for now.

Farmer BeerLover

Hi Farmer BeerLover,

I left a little note a few posts back but don't know if you saw it.  8X8 seems small for that many.  I have that size for 5 chickens, but that's just their house.  They roam around all day.  I'm looking forward to seeing your pics when you get them. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 2:31AM #906
Dreamweever2

It's so sad to see that no one is around in here lately.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 2:15PM #907
shadow247

not just here, seems bn died alone

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 3:59PM #908
christine3

May 7, 2012 -- 2:31AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

It's so sad to see that no one is around in here lately.

Hi Dreamweaver, I saw your post a few days ago.  Yes it's slow.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 4:01PM #909
christine3

May 8, 2012 -- 2:15PM, shadow247 wrote:

not just here, seems bn died alone

Hi Shadow, yes BN isn't as busy as it used to be.  I wonder why.  There are still the same amount of people being born everyday.  And people still like to talk.  lol.  I check in about every three days to see if anybody is here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 09, 2012 - 11:12AM #910
shadow247

Hi Christine,

thanks for the reply. I have been off the boards at BN for so long i couldnt remember my old screen name and had to open a new account. Seems theres been a lot of changes here, i cant even find most of the forums i used to use, and those i have found are have few recent posts. Looks like every one i used to talk to moved on and left no clue as to where they went! Maybe the annoying ads that wont close has something to do with it?

Can you recomend any boards that still have some activity? I was over on the Native american board last week, same thing over there. there used to be a sub forum where everyone went just to chat about and kick back as opposed to the forum for serious questions. if it still exists i cant find it. Guess theres been a lot of changes here, and they dont seem to have been popular!

Anyway, nice to meet you, maybe we can put some life in the old place! bb shadow

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 91 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook