Page 88 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: New Open Reading Forum
3 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2012 - 2:53PM #871
Meta

Feb 27, 2012 -- 8:42AM, BeerLover wrote:

Meta, looking for a read about a certain someone, speaking in riddles…  “Should I expect to hear from him again?”  That would require looking into him and his energy.  I only look into your energy.  “I’m supposed to know but I can’t figure it out.”  Perhaps you are know the truth, but are denying it.  I can help with that.  I see someone who is torn between what she is “supposed to” and what she wants in her heart.  Except following her heart is scary and takes her into unfamiliar ground.  There is the conflict between how things “should” be and what is taking form.  Let’s look at the cards.

First card is The Lovers, Major Arcana 6.  The usual meaning of this card is all about love, and what a real love relationship ought to be.  There is an older meaning, though.  The original meaning showed a young man choosing between two damsels.  The original message was one of choosing wisely and for the right reasons.  You are faced with a choice, too, aren’t you?  He may come back into your life or he may not.  If he does, you get to decide whether you want him in your life.  You have power in that situation.  Let me share what Master Osho has to say about love.

Love is patient and kind.  Love is not envious.  It is not arrogant or boastful or seek it’s own way.

Oh, wait, that’s great wisdom from another source.  Here is Osho:

“Then as we begin to mature, we can begin to experience the love which exists beyond sexuality, and honors the unique individuality of the other.   We begin to understand that our partner exists as a mirror, reflecting the unseen aspects of our deeper self and supporting us to become whole.  This love is based on freedom, not expectation or need.  This highest form of love is compassion.” 

So this is love, where our partner acts as a mirror, completes us, and above all, cares about us.

Next we have Projections, 7 of Water.  This card suggests we are projecting ourselves and others into situations.  We are “making movies” of how things should be.  We are projecting a different face than our real one.  It happens when we are not fully aware of our own expectations, desires, and judgments.  Instead of taking responsibility for them and owning them, we attribute them to others.  The projection may be devilish or divine, disturbing or comforting, but a projection nonetheless- a cloud that prevents us from seeing reality as it is.  The only way out is to recognize the game.  When you find a judgment arising about another, turn it around:  Does what you see in others really belong to you?  Is your vision clear, or is it clouded by what you want to see?

Next we have The Rebel, Major Arcana 4.  The Rebel is one who has broken free of the chains of society’s expectations.  {Pay attention}  The Rebel lives by his own hard won truths.  What is right?  What is proper?  Don’t look to externals for guidance, look inside.  Live authentically, and if some people can’t accept what you have become, they need to go.  Those who accept you, accept the real you.  Those are your real friends and allies.  Those who don’t never like the real you.  You had to curry their favor by changing, projecting a more “acceptable” face.  They only liked you when you “fit in.”  They are not worth your time.  Throw off the chains and the masks!  Dispense with the niceties!  Show the world the real, undiluted you!  Thos who cannot accept it are not worth your time.

These are brave words which can be costly in terms of relationships if followed.  Many close friends and family members might go out of your life if you truly embrace The Rebel.  I know from personal experience.  Seven years ago when I fell in love with my Beloved Maylilly, my whole family rejected her.  They thought I was stark raving mad for taking up with a tarot reader.  It took about five years for them to come around and actually accept her.  Some of my relative probably will never full embrace her.  Those relatives are in my past, gone out of my life.  Yes, it can be costly to show your true face, but there are costs to staying acceptable, too. 

Last card is Past Lives, Major Arcana 18.  Now we jump much further down the great karmic cycle.  I’m not a big believer in past lives.  I might be an “old soul” or something, but this life has plenty of trouble to keep me occupied without speculating on other lives.  I interpret this card as meaning previous phases of your life.  Past Lives is about patterns-  unconscious behavior which traps you in certain patterns of behavior and attitudes. It’s nice to dream about being something else, but distracting.  While dreaming, we are stuck.  It’s time to wake up from the dream, take a hard look at your life and break out, much like The Rebel.  Or stay stuck in the old way of being. 

Sooo…  Lots of cards about patterns, and breaking out.  That’s the message.  I don’t know if this guy will come back into your life.  My feeling is you really don’t need him, much as you think you might.  Is he your estranged husband?  Separated?  On the fence about coming back?  If so, my advice is to think long and hard about whether you want him in your life or not.  Set aside your deeply held beliefs.  There is no “I must” at this point.  Will he love you as Master Osho describes?  Now is the time for self examination, finding those patterns, identifying those illusions- and breaking free.  Even your screen name implies change.  Don't be afraid.

Your questions and comments are always welcome.  This doesn’t have to be the last word.

Beerlover,  I can't thank you enough for your time and energy.  Yes, the reading was about my husband and being town between two different paths.  What you wrote about patterns really resonated with me.

I'm going to read this several more times, but I wanted to thank you as soon as possible for your help and kindness.  Thank you for sharing your story (wrt Maylilly) with me as well. 

I've always known there was a difference between what we want and what we need.  I had horrible confusion because the universe had been sending me down the left path and at the 11th hour, shifted gears down the right path.  I don't mean to remain so cryptic, but to explain what's been happening over the last year would take days.    :) 

Many many thanks and blessings to you.

Meta

(Christine-  I'm so sorry to hear about your week.  Hope things are going better for you.  Sending you light as well.  Thank you very much for the greeting and concern). 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2012 - 3:29PM #872
christine3

Hello Meta,

The information I got concurs with Beerlover.  I asked, what is Meta's question.  The answer I got was, "Is he being honest?" about a person in his life (female, wife?) and the answer to the question was that, no, he was not being honest.  It is confusing when somebody says something but their actions are not the same as what they say.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2012 - 11:42AM #873
Meta

Feb 27, 2012 -- 3:29PM, christine3 wrote:

Hello Meta,

The information I got concurs with Beerlover.  I asked, what is Meta's question.  The answer I got was, "Is he being honest?" about a person in his life (female, wife?) and the answer to the question was that, no, he was not being honest.  It is confusing when somebody says something but their actions are not the same as what they say.  

Christine, thank you.  That makes a lot of sense. 

I was in a great deal of distress when I initially posted.  Your responses came just as smoke was starting to clear.  The universe is definitely playing out as it should.   No, he certainly wasn't being honest.   I really thought I had gotten past the point where people no longer surprised me, but I was very very wrong.   :) 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you both for your help.

I'm going to continue to check in with hellos.  I really hope people find this community again.  I know things change and people move on, but this seems like a really warm/nice place to be.  People are really missing out! 

Love and light.. 

Meta

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2012 - 9:04PM #874
christine3

Hi Meta,

Yes, why are not people more interested in free readings?  I like to give readings, but on the other hand don't want to be overrun with too many requests.

Best wishes for your life,

Christine

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 5:41AM #875
Dreamweever2

I wanted to ask if there's someone around that would be willing to do a general reading for me please.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 12:52PM #876
christine3

Mar 14, 2012 -- 5:41AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

I wanted to ask if there's someone around that would be willing to do a general reading for me please.

Hi Dreamweever,
I am better at specific questions, but Beerlover is Grrrr-e-a-t! for general readings.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2012 - 2:27PM #877
Dreamweever2

Thank you for the quick response Christine. Beerlover is great! Since there doesn't appear to be a waiting list on here, I wonder if you would both be able to do a reading for me. I wouldn't ever ask this if there were people waiting.

Here's my question for you Christine. Should I be ready for a confrontation, or would it be best for me to walk away? I seriously don't know if the situation I'm in, if it I'm in would be in my best interest to walk away.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2012 - 12:10AM #878
christine3

Mar 14, 2012 -- 2:27PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Thank you for the quick response Christine. Beerlover is great! Since there doesn't appear to be a waiting list on here, I wonder if you would both be able to do a reading for me. I wouldn't ever ask this if there were people waiting.

Here's my question for you Christine. Should I be ready for a confrontation, or would it be best for me to walk away? I seriously don't know if the situation I'm in, if it I'm in would be in my best interest to walk away.

Hi Dreamweever,

Is this about some kind of residence?  Well, I got that it would be in your best interest to walk away.  You'll be doing yourself a favor.  Good luck, I hope you can let this thing go.  That's what I get anyway.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2012 - 12:35AM #879
Dreamweever2

Thank you Christine. No, it's not about my residence, although it also involved my daughter who lives with me. It was about some angry people, and us not wanting to be pushed into doing something against our better judgement. They have the mentality "if you 're not with us, you're against us", so now, the choices I was left with was joint them, or walk away, or go to war. I've been back and forth between saying "to heck with this, I'm done, and I'm walking away" and saying "they have no right to chase me away, and I will stand my ground". What you have told me helps. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2012 - 3:33PM #880
christine3

Mar 15, 2012 -- 12:35AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Thank you Christine. No, it's not about my residence, although it also involved my daughter who lives with me. It was about some angry people, and us not wanting to be pushed into doing something against our better judgement. They have the mentality "if you 're not with us, you're against us", so now, the choices I was left with was joint them, or walk away, or go to war. I've been back and forth between saying "to heck with this, I'm done, and I'm walking away" and saying "they have no right to chase me away, and I will stand my ground". What you have told me helps. Thank you, I appreciate it.

You're very very welcome!  

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 88 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook