Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 4 of 100  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: New Open Reading Forum
9 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2009 - 8:33PM #31
MaMccarthy

Wow! Teknmage, i am stunned. This is quite possibly one of the most accurate reads i have ever had. You have me nailed, do you know me? Haha. Thank you so much for such a wonderful reading. You have confirmed my thoughts for me and shed some light on my situation.

You have described what has been going on in my life perfectly. My father has done a lot of damage in the past, damage in which he tries so hard to make up for now, but the past is done and it still is a huge part of me of which i don't know how to let go. My childhood is synonomous with trying to please my father and trying to make him happy. Traits that have rolled over to my relationships with men and like my father, these men are unable to accept what i have to offer as they are emotionally unavailable.

I have been desperately trying to develop a better relationship with myself but i have ignored my own needs for so long now it is hard to know where to start. Do the cards suggest at all how i would go about healing?

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2009 - 7:53AM #32
B.a.d-in-eternity-2

Hello Beerlover & All of you whom will remeber me.

I use to be on b-net awhile back.Beerlover if you do remember me I'am still in dire need of a reading. Please, you were going to do me one way back but the company iI work for had taken away our on-line privileges for awhile.If you can kindly find the time to read my profile maybe you'll remember me. I'm not sure if you know this I also lost my dog & special needs little sister too!! to heaven this year.. Leaving it 4 mag-er losses of loved ones whom were in my life on a daily basis.I've been totally at aloss without my b-net family friends as well.

Will you please add me to your list for needing a reading or If anyone else would like to help I would surley be grateful. thanx sooooooo much..

Dawn

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2009 - 5:04PM #33
Sfltracey

To BeerLover: Hi there. You are awesome to be holding down the fort here as they say. Since the Bnet change I haven't been on here much. Gosh, I used to be on Bnet everynight. I hope to make it back as I love doing readings. Meanwhile, BL, thanks for being there for everyone.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2009 - 11:28AM #34
BeerLover

Apr 24, 2009 -- 5:04PM, Sfltracey wrote:

To BeerLover: Hi there. You are awesome to be holding down the fort here as they say. Since the Bnet change I haven't been on here much. Gosh, I used to be on Bnet everynight. I hope to make it back as I love doing readings. Meanwhile, BL, thanks for being there for everyone.

Trouble is Tracy, I have not been there for everyone.  My presence on these boards is a tiny sliver of what I want it to be.  I have cards pulled for Dreamweever which should probably be put back and redrawn because they are two weeks old now.  I'd love to pull even one card for b.a.d., but there is not quiet time for even that.  {Yes, I did read your note and have been wanting to respond.}  This weekend, I was up at 6:00 Saturday morning to prepare for a 4-H craft and yard sale.  That took until 1:00, and I was done for the day.  My son is constantly arguing or demanding positive attention.  {He was up at 7:00 Sunday morning, intruding on my quiet time.  I sent him back to his room until 8:00.  The damage had already been done.}  There is a lot of work to be done with our garden and farmstand right now.  I would dearly love to do more reads, have more of a presence here, but the quiet time is just not there.

Take care all,

BeerLover

P.S.  I have no profound words of comfort for you, b.a.d., no cards to consider at this time.  Sometimes shit drops into your life and all you can do is deal with it- no lessons to be learned, no growth or deeper messages, just shit to deal with.  Losing loved ones is a little different.  There is loss to grieve, a little soul searching, memories to honor.  Eventually things start getting back to normal, albiet a new normal.  Hope this helps a tiny little bit.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2009 - 9:09AM #35
cdkelley

OOOKay! Gimme a starting list & I'm here to help our dear friend,Beerlover.

I will pull some cards asap & as much as I possibly can.

Just a fair warning....

Mother's Day can either send me to the pitts,or just the opposite-make me uppy all day,since I handle the grief support group here & on another site I started.That and dealing with my own emotions.I am still always growing & trying to 'deal' with those days.

So that said,how's everyone these days?

Give me a name & I will start...

(((Hugs)))

Cathy :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2009 - 9:42AM #36
cdkelley

Ok,I went thru the starting list you made BL, & then the posts,page by page & I think I found everything as in proper order of requests,& then the reads done.If I 've forgotten, or skipped, anyone,please let me know.

So I think it's like this:

Need of reading-

Elusive1- Everything is shifting. Looking to see if there's something coming regarding a new career, relationship, or resurgence of hobby into profession in the cards. I guess I'm just looking for something to look forward to!

KARD9000- Not sure if I have any specifics other than I'm trying to make a decision right now about my career or field of study. I'm returning to school and trying to decide which path to follow.

Neetsiemarie- Wants to know if a baby is in her future: "Hi my name is Anita and I'm age 35. I would love a reading to tell me if it is possible that i will ever have another baby. I really want to but don't know if it is ever going to be possible!! Thank-You for ur time on this matter. hope to hear from someone soon, please?? Thanks again, Anita

Tattwo-request on post #9

Slamball106-request on post # 10

Bad-2-eternity-request on post # 32

Reads completed-

Katep1313-read by BL post # 8

Lynie-read byLightworker1111

xo_sarah-read by BL post #24

dreamweaver2-read by BL(I forget which post??)

slickbundy-read by teknmage post#25

MaMccrthy-read done by teknmage post # 30

Does that look about to be in order?

I will break out the cards & check & see how the day is starting then be back.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2009 - 5:45PM #37
BeerLover

Oh Cathy, you will always, always, always be a mother.  It is a state of being, not dependent on outside circumstances. I'll be the first to admit I haven't been much of a friend, but happy Mother's Day early, and hopefully I'll manage something more for you.

Yes, please do read.  This once busy board has practically ground to a halt.  I'd love to read more, but every minute of my time, even early Saturday mornings are full of other stuff.  Plus, I'm locked in a power struggle with my 12 y.o. boy.  He can't possibly win, of course, but being the domineering father is a stretch for me.  And it's hard to unstretch in order to do a read, not to mention exhausting.  I'll probably draw some new cards for Dreamweever as time permits because the old batch is three weeks old by now. 

Who knows, maybe you, My Dear, will be the catalyst who gets this board jumping again.  Good to see you back.

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2009 - 9:15PM #38
Flowseeker

I haven't seen Urukai here for a while. Is she still doing readings?  I'd like one from her.

Check out my hubs on http://hubpages.com/profile/Tranquilheart
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  May 01, 2009 - 5:56PM #39
cdkelley

Dear BL,

Aww...my friend,thank you so sincerely for the Mothers Day wishes.I have been busy since last post,but I will pick up my cards tonite after bingo.I have that 'feeling' I'm gonna win a big pot tonite! LOL! Whenever I get that feeling,it usually pans out,so I try not to ignore it.

Thank you for the welcome back.It means alot for these old bones to feel welcome.

So with that said ,I'm off to win bingo & then I'll be back to do my reads.

Love & Light to all,

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  May 03, 2009 - 3:10AM #40
Strachan5

I would like a reading.  I am currently thinking of pursuing the Air Force.  Is that a good decision for me as of now?

If anything else pops up about me feel free to include it.

My birthdate is 07/29/1986

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 100  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook