Page 89 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: New Open Reading Forum
2 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 4:19PM #881
BeerLover

I was in a great deal of distress when I initially posted.  Your responses came just as smoke was starting to clear.  The universe is definitely playing out as it should.   No, he certainly wasn't being honest.   I really thought I had gotten past the point where people no longer surprised me, but I was very very wrong.   :) 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you both for your help.

I'm going to continue to check in with hellos.  I really hope people find this community again.  I know things change and people move on, but this seems like a really warm/nice place to be.  People are really missing out! 

Love and light.. 

Meta[/quote]

Thank you Meta.  Thank you for coming to this place and asking for a read.  Thank you for allowing me (and Christine) to be a positive force in your life. 

It's funny, many times I'll do a read, write it up, proofread, and post it- and the querant disappears.  But sometimes my words do change lives.  People come here with many different issues and sometimes we can help them without ever seeing their face or hearing their voice.  It's really incredible when you think about it.  This is a warm and loving place.  The regulars make it that way.

Blessings on your journey,

BeerLover

P.S.  With my "awesome powers of divination," I see a new day beginning in your life.  It's going to be an exciting time, now that you have closed the previous chapter in your life.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 4:25PM #882
BeerLover

Mar 15, 2012 -- 12:35AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Thank you Christine. No, it's not about my residence, although it also involved my daughter who lives with me. It was about some angry people, and us not wanting to be pushed into doing something against our better judgement. They have the mentality "if you 're not with us, you're against us", so now, the choices I was left with was joint them, or walk away, or go to war. I've been back and forth between saying "to heck with this, I'm done, and I'm walking away" and saying "they have no right to chase me away, and I will stand my ground". What you have told me helps. Thank you, I appreciate it.

"Beerlover is great???"
Really???

No, I'm really a hack, but sometimes I get luckyTongue Out

Humility is a part of what makes me a good tarot reader.  It's never about me.  I get the ego out of the way and focus on you.  And turn the cards.  I would be delighted to do a read for you, Dreemweaver.  Your issue sounds pretty complicated.  It can be very difficult dealing with those who have the "all or nothing" mentality.  The world is actually all shades of grey- no black, no white.  I have one read to knock out first, and then I'll get to you, hopefully Sunday morning.  I have a chicken house to build tomorrow.

Blessings for you and your daughter,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 4:28PM #883
christine3

Mar 16, 2012 -- 4:25PM, BeerLover wrote:

Mar 15, 2012 -- 12:35AM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Thank you Christine. No, it's not about my residence, although it also involved my daughter who lives with me. It was about some angry people, and us not wanting to be pushed into doing something against our better judgement. They have the mentality "if you 're not with us, you're against us", so now, the choices I was left with was joint them, or walk away, or go to war. I've been back and forth between saying "to heck with this, I'm done, and I'm walking away" and saying "they have no right to chase me away, and I will stand my ground". What you have told me helps. Thank you, I appreciate it.

"Beerlover is great???"
Really???

No, I'm really a hack, but sometimes I get luckyTongue Out

Humility is a part of what makes me a good tarot reader.  It's never about me.  I get the ego out of the way and focus on you.  And turn the cards.  I would be delighted to do a read for you, Dreemweaver.  Your issue sounds pretty complicated.  It can be very difficult dealing with those who have the "all or nothing" mentality.  The world is actually all shades of grey- no black, no white.  I have one read to knock out first, and then I'll get to you, hopefully Sunday morning.  I have a chicken house to build tomorrow.

Blessings for you and your daughter,

BeerLover

Hi Beerlover,
I just saw your post.  Yay for chickens!  My daughter's husband is building their chicken house at the same time you are.  If you need any tips, I've been through it and came out on the other side, learned a lot, and it was all worth it!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 11:43PM #884
Dreamweever2

Hey....how have you been Sandy? It's been a while. Thank you so much for doing the reading for me  :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 11:23AM #885
Dreamweever2

Just stopping by again so you know you won't have to chase the elusive horse  Cool

I'll be back tonight.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2012 - 7:11PM #886
BeerLover

I did get some cards pulled for you, Dreamweever, working on the write-up now.  And I got the chicken coop (mostly) built!  Yay!  My stepson and his girlfriend came down Sunday and provided some much needed energy.  We used a number of pieces from a defunct greenhouse as walls and roof.  I love using materials we have laying around the place in new projects. It is 6' by 8' and able to accomodate 24 chickens with plenty of elbow (wing) room.  I'm planning on getting chicks this Saturday. I'll post a couple pictures when it is done.

It's really, really neat to see this project leap off the drawing board and into reality.

BL

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2012 - 7:24PM #887
christine3

Mar 19, 2012 -- 7:11PM, BeerLover wrote:

I did get some cards pulled for you, Dreamweever, working on the write-up now.  And I got the chicken coop (mostly) built!  Yay!  My stepson and his girlfriend came down Sunday and provided some much needed energy.  We used a number of pieces from a defunct greenhouse as walls and roof.  I love using materials we have laying around the place in new projects. It is 6' by 8' and able to accomodate 24 chickens with plenty of elbow (wing) room.  I'm planning on getting chicks this Saturday. I'll post a couple pictures when it is done.

It's really, really neat to see this project leap off the drawing board and into reality.

BL

You are going to love your chickens!  I think you need more room than that though. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2012 - 10:59PM #888
Dreamweever2

Thank you so much BL....I really do appreciate it. Your timing is perfect. I have something coming up Friday night that I'm hoping this reading is going to shed some light on for me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2012 - 8:05PM #889
BeerLover

OK so you get your read Tursday night, just in time for your Friday conflict, I hope.  Here it is.

Dreemweaver2 also known as Sue, looking for a general read.  You have resurfaced after being gone a long time from these boards.  Your issue seems quite complicated.  Life has been a struggle for quite some time now and you are getting tired of fighting, yes?  Let’s turn over some cards and see what insights are revealed by the magic of tarot.

Three cards from the Gilded deck, no more.  That was easy.  Here’s the short answer:  These trials have made you strong, and have lots to offer, although it is difficult to see right now.  You will win this battle if you choose to fight, but it will be costly.  I also see the suggestion of beginnings and endings. 

First card is the King of Swords.  Here we have a very strong man floating over his kingdom on his throne.  Ciro Marchetti is pretty uncharitable with his Kings.  They are bored or confused or longing after the carefree days .  The King of Swords is the exception.  He is truly master of his domain.  The planet Saturn is in the background.  Although beset by troubles, you, too, are “king” of your domain.  You fear nobody, nor have you given up your power to anybody.  This is a battle you will win if you choose to fight.  One must pick and choose their fights carefully.  Is this a hill worth dying on?

Next card is the Ten of Pentacles reversed.  This card shows an open treasure chest out in the middle of the forest.  The treasures are there for anybody who wants them.  They were left behind by the previous owner who no longer needs them.  She has moved on to new adventures.  The message for you is that you are rich, rich in wisdom and skills.  Some of them you have outgrown, and need to “leave behind for someone else to find” figuratively speaking.  Now is a good time to stop and take an inventory of all your many riches.  I know problems have captured your attention, but take a moment to consider your strengths. 

Last card is the most telling of all, the Five of Swords.  Here we see a triumphant soldier exiting the battle field carrying five swords.  The battlefield itself is littered with dead and dying soldiers.  Were they vanquished foes?  Friends?  Allies?  Innocent by standers?  We don’t know.  All we know is he won.  And the sun is setting in the west, signaling the end.   Compare this card to the King of Swords.  A mighty king will have his way, but sometimes people get hurt in the process.  I’ll try to include a link to a picture of this card.  It’s worth studying.  I am intrigued by the setting sun.  This little detail echoes the message of the previous card.  Your work here is done. Time to go home.  Oddly enough, that’s the message Christine had for you.

Maybe it is time to walk away- with your head held high.  Leave these angry people to fight with somebody else.  You don’t need them.  A strong person will fight for what is right.  An even stronger person will walk away, not needing to fight to validate their position.  How do you react to “You’re stupid and wrong?”  Some would fight and prevail; others will respond, “And you are not worth my time.”  That’s where I’m going with this.  That’s the conclusion to be drawn from this read.  As always comments and dialogue are welcome.

Blessings,
BeerLover

P.S.  Here is a link to the card, Breakthrough:

kathryn.mnsi.net/major/11breakthrough.jp...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 22, 2012 - 9:16PM #890
Dreamweever2

Hey You! Thank you much BeerLover! Things have been pretty crazy for me. I fell away from Bnet when my old laptop died on me. I've had some things change since then. I belong to a ghost hunting group, and am trained as a paranormal investigator. I try to help families now that are experiencing paranormal activity in their homes. Which brings me to where I am at now with this reading. There is a small group within the group who have been disgruntled and have decided to leave....which is fine, however, they wanted me and a couple of others to leave with them, and I have not wanted to go, be bullied or pressured into going, or have someone try to frighten me into going along with them. It got pretty out of hand, and people had been threatened with a hex. I want to stay with the group I've been with sans the angry people. I appreciate what you've told me, and maybe after this meeting we have Friday evening, I may have to leave that group. It's been rough, and I really hate drama. No matter what though, if I have to give up this group and move on to another one, I want to continue to be of help to others, much in the same way you have been to me. You give so much of yourself Sandy....thank you.

I hope all is well with you, and that things went well with your chicken coup! I'll talk to you more soon, and I'll let you know how tomorrow night goes too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 89 of 100  •  Prev 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook