Switch to Forum Live View Welcome to our all-new, all-different Beliefnet
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 12:58PM #1
DAH54
[SIZE=+2]Welcome to the all-new, all-different (mostly) Beliefnet![/SIZE]

I would like to welcome each of you to our new home.
Just look at all that empty space waiting for us to fill it. Pull up a chair, grab your favorite munchies and beverage ~ kick back and stay a while.

Remember, this forum is a forum for all aspects of  Fairies & Nature Spirits. While we may have varying approaches, this is the forum to discuss the commonalities and the differences - always striving to understand and grow. You are welcome to ask questions here, whether just curious, or if you have heard something that you would like more information on. The only thing that is asked is that the questions and your suggestions be respectful and sincere.

If you are an old member; then welcome back to our new boards, and hopefully you will enjoy the added abilities you now have. If there are some old conversations you wish to restart here please feel free to. Hopefully these new forums will be to your liking, with all kinds of shiny new things for you to play with and new areas to explore. If you're a new member, on the other hand, then welcome to the new Beliefnet and welcome to our new boards!

Since everything is still all shiny and new (and I too am learning my way around as well) there's still going to be the occasional bug, so bear with us if you find one. And if you have any questions about the new features here, don't hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to answer (hey, we are also learning about all the cool stuff too, you know!)

Explore our new Beliefnet. Enjoy the many new features. I know that many of you have asked for a way to edit posts... now you have it. Some have asked for the ability to journal... you now have that, too. I'm excited about our new Beliefnet... I see many possibilities and opportunities to watch and help our communities grow. Now, if someone knows a way to add a few more hours to a day... :)

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 8:08PM #2
Stardove
Hi DAH, When I saw the picture my daughter took, I thought I have to share that with the Fairies & Nature Spirit Forum. Hope all is well in your world. Staying busy and out of trouble here. ;)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 04, 2008 - 10:44PM #3
Small girl of faerie
Now you KNOW that time is a human invention! So you can add 'em yourself!

Bright blessings,
Suze
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2008 - 12:24AM #4
DAH54
Hello Suze and welcome to Beliefnet and this small corner of Beliefnet. I hope you find new friends here and your time here rewarding!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 05, 2008 - 5:32AM #5
Rockin' on
I am just beginning to try and'branch out' in my magickal beliefs & understanding of things I once just felt werent important to MY life,craft,etc;
Look how wrong you can be!! To get to my point, Ive been doing alot of reading/studing of dufferent things,and find that all the people who claim to be 'knowledgable' have very different opinions usually!!
My question is about the "Cunning folk" and what they wer REALLY about..good, bad.evil..angry?/
Any kind of opinions apprecioated!!
Thx for sharing!!  Rockin' On
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2008 - 11:56AM #6
Feinics
hmm when it comes to the good folk in my understanding they are like people in the sense some are good, some bad, some kind, some not.. so on so forth, they do things for their own reasons and aren't there for our bidding. In my culture they are to be respected and wary of however, and certainly not barbies with rings. As always my opinions on this come with a disclaimer that  Im coming from generally a different perspective from most people on the good folk :) dunno if thats any help.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 15, 2008 - 7:28PM #7
DAH54
Feinics why don't you stop by, Ye Olde Inn ? I miss you...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2009 - 7:42PM #8
cceldredge

Hi My name is Janet and I know nothing about faries but I would like to learn. May I join your little group please ? Janet

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook