Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 10:06AM #1
Dah

Just wanted to say welcome! And Hi! Sorry about the mess, it seems all my posts were rejected, and that includes all threads started by me. Beliefnet is working on recovering them. But this gives us a chance to start over fresh!

Check in here, or introduce yourself if you are new. I'm glad to see you, or make your acquaintance if you are new.

Dah

Beliefnet Community Host

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 2:45PM #2
Feinics

hey dah! :)

Must say I find the new bnet format is confusing and awkward to navigate between forums, feels like ten steps back! But at least most people so far seem to be sticking around, we lost a few last time bnet changed hoping it doesnt happen this time! :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 3:34PM #3
Dah

Hay my friend, ((((((((((Feinics)))))))))) some people always find change hard. I'm old, it is not easy and I lost everything. Still it's also a chance to start over. Within every cloud is a... bit you know. :) Good to see you

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 6:28PM #4
Feinics

((((Dah))))

Good to see you too my friend! I'm sure I'll find the silver lining soon enough! Been foggy headed last few days or so so probably not best time to deal with the changeover !

lol I never think of you as old my friend, you always seem too full of energy and enthusiasm, I am convinced you are not as old as you often claim and  far better with dealing with change then me I think :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 11:53PM #5
Dah

I have found over the years that I can look for the bad, the ugly, the mean and I will certainly find it. Or I can look for the good and the beautiful, and I will find it too. Of the two, I'd rather focus my attention on the beautiful Feinics. At the very least I get the pleasure of a smile as I think of you.
Hoping and a wishing, that you are feeling better. The world needs more like you, Feinics!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 1:19PM #6
miasma

AM I NEW? In the time before this one my kind started to get caught,by the iron and steel and disbelief.We survived but of course will deny and hide perhaps in places like this.I feel some

here whose blood has been diluted,so be it with a laugh jump to it.

mismia
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 1:21PM #7
miasma

what happened

mismia
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 6:16PM #8
Dah

Mar 1, 2009 -- 1:19PM, miasma wrote:

AM I NEW? In the time before this one my kind started to get caught,by the iron and steel and disbelief.We survived but of course will deny and hide perhaps in places like this.I feel some

here whose blood has been diluted,so be it with a laugh jump to it.

What is time? Just another illusion. So my friend, will you pretend that you are less than you are? That the old ways do not call to you?

Miasma meet my friend Feinics

Feinics meet my friend Miasma

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 7:41PM #9
miasma

Greetings to Dah my frind and forgive me if I spell it wrong Feinics.For one thing posts seem upside down,not this one maybe,AH that probably did not make sense to you amd do not feel like explaining it.Instead I will just say a single sunbeam can light uo the world,aloha,my goodness lookat all i misspelled --o well-

mismia
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 9:54PM #10
Feinics

Greetings Miasma! A pleasure to meet a friend of dear dahs! You spelt it perfectly, I just had to be awkward and pick an odd name :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook