5 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 11:30AM #1
RiverEyes
Hi,

I don't know if anybody can help me on this but i'm currently completely clueless about it!!

OK so... I have recently been to a well known place which is supposedly extremely haunted, we weren't supposed to be in there, but we did anyway, which maybe wasn't a good idea in the first place. A few things happend which scared us a little, and we have been back once since. About 2 months after being there i was watching TV and all of a sudden i was a man who was at this place i have been to, but he was in spirit, and he was trying to get a little girl (also in spirit around age 7) to come to him because he needed her for something. I could feel how much he wanted her but i could also feel how much the little girl was scared and felt alone. This man was not a good man but he does'nt mean her harm. Then i was watching TV again, like no time had passed. It freked me out a lot!!! It's been playing on my mind so much though and i was thinking about going back there to the exact place i saw it happen cause i felt how scared the little girl was and she didn't want to go with the man.

Any views on what this was or what i should do with it would be greatly appreciated

RiverEyes xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 1:08PM #2
RiverEyes
*sorry i wrote that i was the man , typo!! i was watching the man
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2009 - 7:31PM #3
Whisperingal
River--hi--very interesting!

Do you shield? Do you know how?

I suggest you learn about ir and do it before you do aything else--like going back to that place.

If you'd like any help with that--let me know.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Also--have you ever had any experiences like that--or of any kind--wirth loved ones who have recently passed on? Dreams? "Premonitions"?  Seeing what they might see? Anything like that? Maybe when you were a child?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 2:17PM #4
RiverEyes
Hiya Whisperingal thank you for your reply!!!

To answer your first question, no i don't even know what Shielding is?! LOL,is it a kind of protection?? I was saying the Lords Prayer in my head the whole time i was there, cos i was kinda scared, but i'm not particularly religious, i think i just kinda wanted something that felt like a comfort blanket!!

As for any other experiences, once when i was 16 i had a recurring dream about a girl i didn't know being killed by her boyfriend and then it happend a week later and i read about it in a newspaper. But thats the only other thing like that. My Mum and my Grandmother have dreams that happen, and My Grandmother often knows or says things before they happen, but i've never really had anything like that apart from that Dream about the girl. There have been times when i've had a kind of, 'knowing' about things, like when my Mum was taken into hospital, i kinda knew before anybody told me, but i don't know if that was just coincidence??

Any advice or insight into this would be helpful!! :)

RiverEyes Xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2009 - 7:12AM #5
Whisperingal
River--hi--I don't have time right now--but I'll be back as soon as I can to talk about shielding and the other issues I brought up.

Sending good thoughts for you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 7:31AM #6
RiverEyes

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody else had any ideas on this??
I'm due to go back to this place very soon because unfortunately my curiosity has gotten the better of me lol, and I want to try and find out about this little girl. I'm hoping maybe I'll get some sort of answer about what happend to her.

Riverann xx

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 6:49PM #7
Dreamweever2

Hi Rivereyes...I know there are places here on b'net where they discuss shielding. I think you may want to try the Spirit Guides Forum, and maybe the Spirituality Forum here under the heading of Esoteric Practices. It would be wise....in my opinion, to seek that information out before going back to a place like you described. I know very little on this subject, but I do know there is such a thing as attatchments, where things can attatch to you. Something you don't want. I believe this is one of the areas where shielding comes in, if I understand it correctly. You may have to do some digging to find those threads, but it would be worth it. Not too many people come to this board where this thread is these days, but I know the Spitit Guides Forum still has people that could most likely help you if you post questions there.

I hope this leads you to some help with this.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 7:48PM #8
inthemidstwest

May 27, 2009 -- 7:31AM, RiverEyes wrote:

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody else had any ideas on this??
I'm due to go back to this place very soon because unfortunately my curiosity has gotten the better of me lol, and I want to try and find out about this little girl. I'm hoping maybe I'll get some sort of answer about what happend to her.

Riverann xx

Hi, RiverEyes. I just noticed your post and thought I would offer some assistance.

1) MOST IMPORTANTLY- Don't trespass out of curiosity.  There are many safer ways to quench that thirst for knowledge of the unknown. You said you weren't supposed to be there and were due to go back, just don't do it.  For your own benefitInnocent

2) You brought up having a moment about possible circumstances about this place.  This could actually be due to many things. Do you have a personal connection to this place or people who may have lived in it?  Have you ever had any 'place memories' or OBE's? I would strongly recommend any books by Rosemary Guilley on any of the above subjects.

3) You might pickup a journal or writing tablet to record any thoughts of the moment or sketches of thoughts about whatever place or people you've envisioned.  Sometimes our memories are the clearest when our minds are the quietest.  Anything you record, you can always go back to later for comparison or verification.

4)  You brought up 'shielding'....this is protection from engaging with spirit energy and carrying it along with you after the fact.

I'm wondering (my own curiosity, LOL) is this just curiosity about a certain place or event, or do you or any family members have experience with telekinesis?  Sometimes it's a noticeable trait passed along in families.  Would be great if you could find out.  Might help you gain some answers.

Best  of luck!

~itm

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 8:48PM #9
inthemidstwest

RiverEyes-

If you click on my photo, you'll notice what appears to be an image of an 'angel' on the water.  This was actually shot with a 35MM camera on a very cloudy day.  I was on my way to Mont St Michel, which is a Benedictine abbey in France.  The trip became very spiritual in nature, and definitely was the beginning of a 'soul journey', so to speak.  I didn't realize any image had been captured on film until after returning home from the trip.  Skeptics will say it is a flash from my camera reflecting off the bay.  Sorry, no flash Cool

I can understand your curiosity getting the best of you.  Sometimes when we least expect it, we can get verification of an event or place.  I will be the first to tell you I'm skeptical of some things, but being skeptical isn't always a bad thing.  It keeps you rational and on track of seeking proof of that you're truly looking for. 

Don't expect to get all of the answers you're searching for fast, and don't ever take anything you truly doubt at more than face value. There are a lot of people on this thread that are very supportive.  You might also Google authors like Pamela Heath, Colin Ross and Barry Taft.

This should give you a good start.  Safe journeys!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook