Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View White Aura Meaning?
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 11:28PM #1
Saberee
I been told that seeing a white aura is a sign of innocence, purity, protection and good health but i only see white auras on those nearing death, sick or underneath gray auras and the people I see with gray auras are usually mental. Can someone help me sort this out?

thanks!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2009 - 11:48PM #2
Stardove

Saberee wrote:

I been told that seeing a white aura is a sign of innocence, purity, protection and good health but i only see white auras on those nearing death, sick or underneath gray auras and the people I see with gray auras are usually mental. Can someone help me sort this out?

thanks!

Welcome to the forum.  For me many times seeing a white aura close to the body of a person is the easiest to see.  Our auras are not always the same.  They are forever changing.  It is also our perception of what a person is saying or doing and we will see different colors at least in my experience. 

Normally dark or gray in an aura would indicate an illness or physical issue.  I would also suppose that if a person near death is not afraid and at peace with what lies ahead, then you could see white or even purple which indicates spirituality.

Just take the color red.  There are many different shades of red, and each shade could have a different meaning from someone being truthful or angry or even in love.  Again our perception comes into play in some cases.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2009 - 10:33AM #3
Saberee

stardove wrote:

Welcome to the forum.  For me many times seeing a white aura close to the body of a person is the easiest to see.  Our auras are not always the same.  They are forever changing.  It is also our perception of what a person is saying or doing and we will see different colors at least in my experience. 

Normally dark or gray in an aura would indicate an illness or physical issue.  I would also suppose that if a person near death is not afraid and at peace with what lies ahead, then you could see white or even purple which indicates spirituality.

Just take the color red.  There are many different shades of red, and each shade could have a different meaning from someone being truthful or angry or even in love.  Again our perception comes into play in some cases.

Thanks for the reply Stardove but I must admit I never seen white aura around anyone who wasn't sick, near death, mental disorders, addictions, over medicated, prescription drugs or spiritually lost. For me people with these conditions are in gray auras that become lighter and even white as the condition gets worse.

Whether Aura meanings are seen from ones own perception or a universal color code shared by everyone or a combination of the two that I do not know?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2009 - 12:44PM #4
twolf02

Saberee wrote:

Thanks for the reply Stardove but I must admit I never seen white aura around anyone who wasn't sick, near death, mental disorders, addictions, over medicated, prescription drugs or spiritually lost. For me people with these conditions are in gray auras that become lighter and even white as the condition gets worse.

Whether Aura meanings are seen from ones own perception or a universal color code shared by everyone or a combination of the two that I do not know?

**Thanks for the reply Stardove but I must admit I never seen white aura around anyone who wasn't sick, near death, mental disorders, addictions, over medicated, prescription drugs or spiritually lost. For me people with these conditions are in gray auras that become lighter and even white as the condition gets worse.**

I don't know if I am different or not.  But when I say I 'see' auras and the colors of those auras, what I mean is that I can 'feel/sense' them and from that a color will come to me and it seems to be different each time. I don't actually see the color radiating off the subject.  For me white could mean that someone is out of sorts/balance or near death because for me (as an artist), white is the reflection of all light and that's why it is percieved as 'colorless.'  So when I see that color around someone I interpret it as meaning that person is reflecting something or is being resisitant to something. That could be anything from an illness, death or being in denial, or all of those things.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2009 - 4:12PM #5
Stardove
You can Google (or another search engine) and come up with lots of information about aura color meanings.  I found the following, but keep in mind another site might have different information about the same colors.  In my training our perception of the colors was the most important thing.

[b]AURA COLOR MEANINGS

[/b]This site shows white to have this meaning: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.  White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon  (repeated below)

RED AURA COLOR: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented. 
Muddied red:   Anger (repelling) 
Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive,  sexual, passionate 
Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience. 
Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature   
Orange Red: Confidence, creative power 
In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego. 

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific. 

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy.  It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going. 
Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas. 
Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person. 
Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR: Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social
Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person 
Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative 
Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism
Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.   

BLUE AURA COLOR: Relates to the throat, thyroid.  Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive. 
Soft blue:  Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive 
Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming 
Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth 

INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling. 

VIOLET AURA COLOR: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.
Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing 
Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.   
White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon 

EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity. 

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity. 

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2009 - 1:57PM #6
DotNotInOz
Part of the reason why you see people who are about to die as having white auras, Saberee, may be due to the associations we have with "white light" as being that of spirit manifested. It's difficult to say since there are so many variations in what colors can signify to an individual as well as variations in how a person may see a specific color.

I was involved in an aura workshop years ago and didn't believe I could sense auras. The "final exam," so to speak, was a little exercise whereby a few people good at projecting colors into their auras on command came into the room one by one, and we were to write down what we saw as the main color in the person's aura.

The workshop's instructor was a professional psychic who had "picked up" on my disbelief and conviction that I couldn't see auras.

Right after the last person came out and we'd assessed her aura color, the psychic asked one woman to go back out and come in again, whispering something to this woman.

When the woman came back out, the psychic fixed me with a penetrating look and said, "You! What color do you see?"

I said, squirming somewhat, "I don't know...um...kind of a sparkly silver."

She replied, "That's how YOU see pink, so quit doubting that you see anything."

At the time, I had definite issues with the color pink, so that made sense. Upon working with it more, I found out that I could indeed sense auras as Stardove describes although I rarely see an actual colored aura around a person as some do.

The psychic, incidentally, apologized to me afterward for putting me on the spot like that as well as for "picking my mind" which constituted an invasion of privacy.

So, a white aura may simply be how you perceive that someone is troubled, conflicted or about to die. An experienced aura worker would likely see a variety of colors with only one or two the main colors.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 11:47PM #7
Whisperingal
I think Star's first post says it best--we all see auras--or perceive auras--differently.

And auras change all the time.

So the original question is really not--"Why do I see white in this kind of situation" but "What does white mean to me and/or to the people I perceive the white in?"

Make sense?

It does to me.
;)

When I do healing-type work I don't even tell other people who colors I see--because the colors have certain  specific meanings for me--and trust me--they are very different from what those lists say.

So--to each their own.

I think the whole "trick" is to figure out what they mean to you.

Sending good thoughts for all.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2009 - 11:48PM #8
Whisperingal
Just had another thought--perhaps the white is YOUR reaction to whatever is going on--possibly a "protection" for you from the situation?

Just a thought.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 7:03PM #9
DotNotInOz

Whisperingal wrote:

Just had another thought--perhaps the white is YOUR reaction to whatever is going on--possibly a "protection" for you from the situation?

Just a thought.

This is a significant point, IMO, Wgal.

It's important to learn and to be aware of what the effect of seeing through one's OWN aura has upon how you see colors. Even though you may not literally see the other person's aura, I think it's possible that you can be influenced by the colors in your own and may identify as the other person's what are at least partially your own aura's colors.

This might also explain why color meaning lists don't necessarily apply.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2010 - 4:30AM #10
browntiger79

I know that this is old, but I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. What you have listed as a pattern for those you've seen with a white aura has been validated elsewhere --

www.thiaoouba.com/see_aura_color.htm

"Good Luck" to You in your development

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook