5 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 10:20AM #1
CVitale
Hello,  Here is a bit of complicated mix. The funny thing is this is the third man I have dated that has a 5/22 birthdate.  I am heart broken and need a little insight.  If there is anyone out there with knowledge of this mix please let me know.  Thx
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 7:01PM #2
ManzanitaBear
And presumably 4/20 is your birthday (no getting high jokes, I promise! :D)?

Those dates tell us sun signs:  you're an Aries on the cusp of Taurus, and these men you've dated are Tauruses or Geminis on the cusp (I'm not sure when the exact cutoff is).  But it takes much more than that to really interpret a birth chart, and to compare charts and see where people's compatibilities may or may not be.  And even with full charts, the choices we make mean at least as much as the stars.

We have a person or two on here who knows a lot about birth charts.  I'm not one of them.  But if you go to a site that does birth charts--there are several that do this for free--and enter your date, time, and place of birth, it will do your entire chart, including your ascendent and house placements.  Those are crucial for getting a complete picture.  If you do the same for your ex boyfriends, the site will generate charts for them.  If you don't know time or place of birth, a partial birth chart can be done--it wouldn't give an accurate rising sign or house placements, but it would show which signs their planets are in.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 7:01PM #3
ManzanitaBear
And presumably 4/20 is your birthday (no getting high jokes, I promise! :D)?

Those dates tell us sun signs:  you're an Aries on the cusp of Taurus, and these men you've dated are Tauruses or Geminis on the cusp (I'm not sure when the exact cutoff is).  But it takes much more than that to really interpret a birth chart, and to compare charts and see where people's compatibilities may or may not be.  And even with full charts, the choices we make mean at least as much as the stars.

We have a person or two on here who knows a lot about birth charts.  I'm not one of them.  But if you go to a site that does birth charts--there are several that do this for free--and enter your date, time, and place of birth, it will do your entire chart, including your ascendent and house placements.  Those are crucial for getting a complete picture.  If you do the same for your ex boyfriends, the site will generate charts for them.  If you don't know time or place of birth, a partial birth chart can be done--it wouldn't give an accurate rising sign or house placements, but it would show which signs their planets are in.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 11:24PM #4
Kartari
You can generate a birth chart here for free: http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook