Switch to Forum Live View My Three Best Signs
6 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2008 - 2:37AM #1
darkthroneofeth
Leo is the best of days throughout the month to do my musical works and absorbing what I hear with music.
I'm a Pisces. I find Pisces to be the days that feel the best in a "rounded out" way, and most of the time things I do go well.
Aries days tend to be the ones where I have the most energy to DO.

My worst days are Libra, Scorpio and Cancer.  Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus are over the beneficial scale, with Saggitarius and Gemini being not so good.  I have found that Aquarius is variant for me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2008 - 12:03PM #2
songbird3364
This is all quite interesting to me that you whould compare your days by what sign is associated with those days. It hasn't occured to me to do this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 21, 2008 - 12:03PM #3
songbird3364
This is all quite interesting to me that you whould compare your days by what sign is associated with those days. It hasn't occured to me to do this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2008 - 5:16PM #4
wilsontc
dark,

You said:
[QUOTE]Leo is the best of days throughout the month...I find Pisces to be the days...Aries days[/QUOTE]

There isn't any astrological association of SIGNS with days, but there is an astrological association of PLANETS with HOURS.  Each day is named after a particular PLANET based on the planetary hour that that day begins.  More here:
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/pla … ticle.html

Day by day,

Tim
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook