Switch to Forum Live View Self Defense and Magic/Sorcery
6 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2008 - 6:21PM #1
Bearsky
More and more often it seems I hear folks talking about using magic for self defense, both psychic and physical self defense.  For my part I depend on my own awareness and training, the protection of my guardian spirits, and when I'm not at work on my profiency with handguns.

I am keenly aware that whatever the national statistics are I am meeting more and more folks who are victims of assault, rape and other serious crimes.  I'm thus not surprised at what I see as the rising populatiry of utilizing both physical and non-physical defensive techniques.   Anyone use magic effectively for self defense?  Any stories you can share that might be useful to others?  Thanks, Dennis
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2008 - 2:40PM #2
sfatula2000
I've got one in process now.  See my thread in the abuse survivors forum for details on why.  I'm still working on the what and how of what I'm going to do, but I know one thing for certain: I will not live in fear.

sfatula
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2008 - 5:30PM #3
sfatula2000
On the thread I mentioned in the Abuse Survivors forum, DAH asked if anything had changed recently (I *think* that was the intended word, despite DAH's spelling it "resonantly").  I wracked my brain since then trying to think of anything: the CPO's still in effect, everyone who has or might have mutual contact with both of us knows this, and I haven't sent out any "welcome" vibes (quite the opposite, in fact).

Then it dawned on me that it's possible the original protection spell I did 1 1/2 years ago and boosted 1 year ago might be losing steam.  I'm now considering an amp'ed up, more permanent version of "abuser repellent", for lack of a better term.  I'm kicking around several ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.  I'd dance a jig if he left town permanently or got himself locked up, but I don't want to risk a boomerang back to me that would cause me to have to leave town (and presumably school) before I graduate.  At a minimum, I want him to physically not be able to come within 500' of me for any reason, or know where I live, work and go to school.

As I typed the above, a wonderful idea came to me.  However, suggestions are still welcome.

sfatula
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2009 - 3:27PM #4
1amazingwoman

Apr 27, 2008 -- 6:21PM, Bearsky wrote:

More and more often it seems I hear folks talking about using magic for self defense, both psychic and physical self defense. For my part I depend on my own awareness and training, the protection of my guardian spirits, and when I'm not at work on my profiency with handguns. I am keenly aware that whatever the national statistics are I am meeting more and more folks who are victims of assault, rape and other serious crimes. I'm thus not surprised at what I see as the rising populatiry of utilizing both physical and non-physical defensive techniques. Anyone use magic effectively for self defense? Any stories you can share that might be useful to others? Thanks, Dennis

Hi all....this is a very interesting thread...I do have a few thoughts and questions if you all dont mind?..

I am new to magick...I love it...it feels right to me today...for the first time in my 51 years I feel spiritually right in my own self. It is good.

Demons ...Daemons...what is the difference really?

Do you think we can have demons handed down to us....like similiar to the "sins of our fathers" kinda theory? Eliminating the religious connotations tho...

As an Empath I can feel others emotions...and see things in their lives that have happened...it is something I have done all my life but it wasnt until the last 5 years that I acknowledged it and began honing that skill.  I was told it was evil by the christians in my life before. I have left religion and the church today but not God. I am learning to block things coming in....like in large crowds...lol. But in close quarters i find myself having a hard time with past demons of my own.. in others "trying to mess with me" For a lack of a better term.

Sometimes it feels like a constant battle in my life regularly...does anyone have any advice on how to banish them from me forever? lol

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook